Chapter LXI

"What am i supposed to do now ..." Patrick sighed letting his gaze wander from the door of the ginger's room to the door in front of it. He already used all the excuses he could think of to let them come out but it was in vain. He decided to rest for now but the sight of his boyfriend sitting at one of the big windows downstairs taking sips from a cup of coffee without showing a slightest sign of worry got on his nerves :"Are you satisfied now ?"

"I am happy, yes but satisfied .. not yet ." Kei smiled softly at the blonde who smacked his head and whined as he set beside him :"Take off that innocent smile, you are a true hypocrite ."

"My answer was genuine though .." Kei acted like he was surprised but after a moment with no reaction from the other, he slightly poked him with his feet then muttered with a smirk :"Why don't you use this chance to comfort Chuuya-senpai and maybe get him to fall for you~"

"If this was enough to make him love me then we would have been married with a lot of kids now .." Patrick sighed exasperatedly again then he returned the question :"How about you ? Why won't you comfort your 'Dazai-senpai' to- or wait, he won't fall for you ..." he let out a chuckle at the other's annoyed face :"Don't worry, we're just the same, i totally get how you feel but more importantly ..." he went back to sighing :"What should we do for these two ?"

"It concerns them so don't meddle in, let them find a way out of this by themselves but now i'm wondering who will give up first .. who do you bet on ?" At his stupid question, Kei got his head smacked again :"I told you this wasn't a game !!" Kei returned it with a weak kick and they carried on till they heard a door pulled open. Patrick didn't wait to storm upstairs while Kei whined at him again :"And i told you to leave them alone !!"

With no students around, Odasaku was finally able to relax in the hotel they went to for the school trip, he thought he could use this chance to check on his nephew but here come the headaches again at the brat not picking up then texting him "I can't talk now. I will call later ."

"Here we go again ..." he internally whined as he was about to press on the call button again if it wasn't Ango who interrupted him by pulling his phone away :"Give it back, i bet he got himself in some trouble again ."

"And he will pull himself out of them on his own, he's almost eighteen and you won't always be by his side so let him learn ." Ango insisted pushing the other who wanted to get his phone back :"But-"

"There is no but. You need to rest and enjoy your time too, i already found a place where we can drink after the students get to sleep tonight ." Ango suggested with a smile but Oda didn't seem that convinced :"I know my nephew-"

"Yes i know you have a troublesome nephew but Nakahara-kun is with him, right ? He's a really calm boy when he has to so don't worry, he is there to look after him ." Oda sighed and hoped the other was right deciding to trust Chuuya on this this time :"Okay ... so, where is that place we can drink in ?"

After sending the text to his uncle, Dazai sighed at Patrick finally shutting up then went back to scrolling between his pictures with the ginger checking which ones were real and which ones were only a 'lie' till he reached the very first one they took together, when they were in the kitchen at his place with Chuuya blushing and only wearing one of his sweaters and his boxers showing some of his bruises back then "He looked so cute ... he's still cute ... no, he's cuter ... but how did everything change ..." he turned off his phone laying on his back then instently getting up when he heard Chuuya's door pulled open.