Chapter LVIII

"What the hell did you just do ?" There was no way Chuuya could get more annoyed at his French friend who was wearing a satisfied expression :"I just saw a cute guy and thought that it would be nice to kiss him ."

"You didn't think of it ! You actually fucking did it !!" Chuuya breathed in to calm himself when he noticed Dazai nodding at him as a gesture to calm down in the other end of the couch since they were at Chuuya's place now but Patrick's smirk wasn't helping at all :"You even argued about being at 2 centimeters away from the school entery when the President of the student council said that such behaviour wasn't allowed at school !!"

"Aah she seemed like the dominant type, i wouldn't mind breaking all of her rules only to see how she would punish me~" Patrick rested his head on the palm of his hand daydreaming about it irritating the ginger while the brunet sighed :"Just let him be, this guy is messed up ..." 'Not like i'm any better ...' he added in his thoughts.

"Look let's make a deal ." Patrick's sudden serious voice got both their attention on him :"I will go and apologize to both that president of the student council and Kei but that's only if Kei doesn't come to you tomorrow and asks about me~"

"He would never fall for you, i mean ... he already likes someone ..." Chuuya glanced at the brunet who smiled at him to reassure him that there was nothing for him to worry about then he said as he rethought of it :"It would be beneficial if he actually fell for Patrick, at least he would leave us alone ."

"You see the one who understands ?" Patrick teased the ginger as he went to sit beside the brunet with his arm around his shoulder and Dazai sure didn't like how close he was :"Look, Kei will forget about you and fall for me, i get a boyfriend and no one will ever bother the two of you and everyone will be happy, isn't this a perfect plan ?"

"But you will leave after two weeks !! There is no way i'm letting you play with Kei's feelings as you do with your other lovers ." Chuuya was categorical on his decision that the blonde's question didn't even make him frown :"Even after all what he did to you ?"

"Yes ! Even after all what he did to me ."

"You got such a nice future boyfriend here ." Patrick let out a soft laugh at the brunet who finally decided to push his arm away then he stood up and stretched before heading to the stairs while saying :"It will all depend on Kei's decision in the end and by the way ..." he turned and smiled at them :"When mom is home, remind me to ask her to bring Kei here and if she says yes then you better move to some room downstairs or you might not be able to sleep~"

"This guy will never learn ..." both the brunet and the ginger complained but they sure didn't think of the same thing.

"Chuuya-senpai-"

"No ."

"Can i-"

"It's a no !"

"-have your French friend's phone number ?"

"I said NO !"

Chuuya wanted to throw himself from the roof now since what he feared most is really happening with Kei joining him and Dazai on the roof top in the next day asking for Patrick's number :"Look, as much as he might be hot, he still is a playboy, he will throw you away the second he finds someone else who is cuter, that is if he doesn't date both of you at the same time so don't fall for him !!"

Dazai didn't really hate this turn of events, what annoyed him was that everything was going according to Patrick's plan, that guy sure was something but he got confused when Kei suddenly pulled Chuuya with him to the other side of the roof then turned to him and warned :"This is a talk between us, you don't need to know anything about it ." Dazai decided to listen to him for once and didn't follow them, besides 'I can always ask Chuuya about it later .' He reassured himself.