Chapter LXVII

With a big grin on his face and cheeks a little red, Dazai held his lover's hand walking to the bus stop, he didn't know Chuuya only allowed this because the street was empty. To their surprise, they found Hime, that one girl who keeps going after Dazai each time they meet her.

"Oh ! The two guys kissing in public !" She said, pointing at them when she noticed them, they acted like they didn't see her, not like she would leave them alone though :"You're even going around holding hands ?"

"We are lovers now ." Chuuya replied, a little annoyed, he knew he shouldn't have minded her but he couldn't, her expression was just of confusion and surprise though :"Now ? I thought you were lovers since long ago .."

When Chuuya blushed and averted her gaze while Dazai acted like she didn't exist at all, she stood in front of them lifting her right hand :"You aren't the only ones moving on with your life, look at this, i'm engaged now~" she smiled as she showed them her engagement ring.

"Oh- congrats !" Chuuya was actually pretty honest while Dazai wore a smirk as he looked down at her :"I hope you will at least be loyal to this one .."

"Of course i will be !! I'm serious this time !" She crossed her arms over her chest pouting a little not expecting them to just walk to the bus when it came completely ignoring her as she shouted :"Hey- wait ! How dare you ?!"

"Seeing her ring made me remember Oda-sensei, when is he planning to propose to Ango-sensei ?" Chuuya asked innocently while Dazai shivered a little walking them to two seats where he let Chuuya sit on the side of the window then he joined him :"He didn't say anything about this yet, why did you ask ?"

"I just wanted to go to a wedding ..."

"We can always go to OUR wedding-" Dazai wanted to say but his attention quickly fell on Chuuya's hand that was pulling away from his. He held it tighter obviously getting complaints from his lover :"We're in public now so let go !"

"I won't ."

"But we can't just hold hands with everyone around !!"

"How will everyone know that you're mine then ??" Dazai looked at him for a moment then pouted pulling his hand back. He wanted to grin so bad when Chuuya poked his waist with his elbow but he held it back :"H-hey .. you aren't angry, are you ?"

"I'm not ."

"Yes, you are .." Chuuya was the one to pout now when Dazai ignored him and after minutes, Dazai couldn't take it anymore as he softly caressed Chuuya's thigh making sure no one sees this :"Stop pouting on me, come on, smile for me ." while he silently said "Why am i the one comforting him when it's supposed to be the other way around .. ?"

"Where are we going ? I completely forgot to ask Anee-san about the shops we need .." Chuuya glanced at him not giving him the smile he wanted but Dazai didn't mind :"Perfect timing ! We are actually going down at the next stop ."

After they left the bus, without holding hands this time, Chuuya looked around :"There are many furniture shops in here, it's pretty close to my place yet i never heard of them ."

"Odasaku said i should come here ." Dazai walked inside one of the shops with Chuuya after him, both of them looking at what they had, discussing what was necessary for them to buy and getting in many arguments over the prices :"We need to find the cheapest ones, you can't just give out your parents money like this ."

"I know ! I .. i will return it .." Dazai muttered surprising the ginger, he didn't expect this answer at all but he felt really proud now that Dazai understood this. He discretely held the other's hand whispering :"I will find a job soon and help you with this ." Before he points to another shop :"They have beds in there, let's check them out ."