Chapter XXII

"H .. hot and p .. passionate night ??????!!!!!" Chuuya's heart nearly stopped as he heard the other's comment who was now smiling at him :"Just come here and do your job, Chuu-chan~"

"Stop with that nickname !!" The ginger yelled then went back to his stuttering :"But they always close earlier when it's the weekend so Kouyou-nee will be waiting for me ..."

"I think there is no law that forces me not to stay the whole night, is there ?" Dazai asked before taking off his tie and starting to unbutton his shirt.

"Wait ... hey wait !!" Chuuya stopped him from unbuttoning it further down :"I need to ask Kouyou-nee first so don't be so impatient ..."

He headed to the door and felt so irritated as the other singsonged :"I will be waiting for you then~" he really hated the other's smirk and tone.

The second Kouyou saw him, she hushed :"What are you doing here ? You can't let your client alone in the room !"

"I know !" Chuuya retorded :"He is just saying that ... he is staying for .. the whole night ..."

"Chuuya ..." his mother started :"Do you realize that if a man goes to the same courtesan for more than three times that means that he wants to marry her so ... if you just talked and kissed till now, he might go further tonight ..."

Chuuya blushed so hard as he didn't knew at all about that, he couldn't help but think "What if Dazai did it purposely .." then he just said :"I can't let him wait ... i just wanted to say that you can all go without waiting for me ..."

"Are you sure ?" His mother stopped him as he turned to go back :"He really might ..."

"I'm sure ." Chuuya faked a smile to fool his mother but his heart sure was saying otherwise as it was beating faster and faster especially now that he was beside the door of their room.

He opened it and hurriedly went to sit on the bed while facing the other with his back :"Did you .. really mean it ... for doing my job i mean ..."

"Of course not ..." Dazai reassured him :"I just want to spend the night with my friend that's all~"

Chuuya sighed in relief as he laid beside him :"My heart nearly stopped you idiot, don't do these kind of jokes ever again okay !"

"I can't promise that~" the brunet said as he laid on his left side while looking at the ginger :"Hey, i wanted to ask you about the guy who was sitting in my place before i transfer ..."

"Yamada? What about him ?" Chuuya asked as he turned on his right side to face the other but blushed instently at their proximity so he averted the other's gaze just so that his look falls on the other's chest which was exposed by the unbuttoned shirt :"You have bandages even there ??"

"Even down there ..." Dazai said as he went closer while pulling his shirt to show him what was hidden by the still buttoned part making the other blush and back away :"I'm not even completly naked ..."

The ginger chose to just lay on his back so that he doesn't have to see the other :"So ... what about that guy ?"

"The bitch said you accompagned him the last day he came to school ..." noticing the other nodding, he went closer and started playing with some of the other's ginger hair making him blush again as he added :"They said ... you did it with him ..."

"Did what ?" Asked the ginger from confusion as his attention still was on the fingers playing with his hair.

"Had sex ..." Dazai answered making the other's face turn into different shades of red while his eyes started tearing up :"I .. didn't even have my first kiss you know ... i don't even know how two guys do it you know ..."