Chapter XX

They were sitting in an awkward silence, Dazai with his stupid smile and Chuuya who tried his best to stay calm :"What the hell are you doing here ..."

"Isn't it obvious ?" Dazai asked not waiting for an answer :"I want to spend the night with Chuu-chan~"

"Stop using that nickname !" The other yelled not too loudly :"This isn't the time for your jokes Dazai, if Kouyou nee finds out that an underage came here, she won't be happy ..."

"She isn't fine with an underage coming and she's fine with an underage working ?" The brunet said seriously but he knew that she still is his mother so this wasn't too nice of him to say :"Well, she won't know if you don't tell her so let's keep this secret between us, Chuu-chan~"

"Okay ..." Chuuya resigned, as usual with this guy :"But stop calling me that way and still, why did you come and waste too much money ..."

"I like the nickname i mean, it literaly means 'Kiss'~" he laughed making the other angry so he added :"Forget about money and why did i come you said ..." he got closer to whisper :"How could i refrain myself after what you said with such a saddened tone..."

"I knew i shouldn't have told you ..." Chuuya muttered while avoiding the other's gaze :"Besides ... you could have at least asked for just one or two hours it doesn't cost as much as a whole nig-"

He was interrupted by the other pinching his nose making him wince cutely as always :"I said forget about money and more importantly ..." he stood up and turned for the other to see him completly :"How do i look ?"

"Handsome ... well,you always look handsome but older actually ..." Chuuya commented randomly that was when he remembered his looks and realized that the other saw him with make up and women's clothes, he blushed so hard and Dazai, as sharp as he was, noticed and had to make a comment :"The black Yukata really suits you, the make up too ."

"D ... does it ..." the ginger muttered as he was doing some weird gestures with his hands nervously :"Anyways, you can already go and i will just say that i'm tired to work more ..."

"Yeah, you're right ..." Dazai nodded :"I can't let Odasaku wait more ..."

"Wait ..." Chuuya instently frowned :"Did you tell Oda-sensei that i- ouch stop that !"

The younger one pulled his hand after pinching the other's nose and looked at him with a saddened look :"You still don't trust me ?"

"No ..." Chuuya hushed :"I trust you ..." he silently sighed in relief as he knew that his sensei still didn't know :"But ... what did you tell him to let you go out at such a time and waste so much money ?"

"You don't have to know the details ..." Dazai said as he headed to the door with Chuuya behind him :"So you're working here the whole week ?"

"Yeah ..." the redhead answered :"You don't have to come tomorrow, i mean ... who would waste so much money just for talking seriously ?"

"Well ..." Dazai already imagined the other's expression after what he was going to say :"I was waiting for you to do your job as a courtesan but you did nothing, is this how you treat your clients, Chuu-chan~"

Chuuya blushed obviously, but took the other by surprise when he said while looking away :"You didn't tell me that that was what you wanted because i would have obviously done it, this is my job after all ."

"Stop joking around, Chuuya ." the other said furiously as he thought of those guys who touched him because of his attitude :" ... well now, how can we make the other workers believe that we did something ?"