Chapter LIV

"Chuuya sweetie, you should wake up already !!"

Chuuya instently jumped from his bed at hearing his mother's voice, he answered : "I'm awake !!" Then he tiredly laid on his bed again. When he checked on his phone, it was barely 10 a.m. He sighed as he realized he didn't even sleep for three hours when it was a Saturday then he thought "They should have already met together ..." as he re read their texts on their group the previous day where he played along with Kei's act "If only i could sleep and never wake up again ..." he knew he won't stop thinking about them just like it happened last night and that already unmotivated him from getting out of bed. He closed his eyes hoping he may fall asleep but jumped again at his phone ringing and his heart skipped a beat at reading the brunet's name on the screen "What does he still want from me ?!!!!" He internally whined as he hesitated to answer but did it anyway :"Hey ..."

"Good morning, Chuuya. I see that you still didn't wake up ." Dazai said with a neutral tone but it still was enough to make Chuuya's heart beat faster :"How would i answer if i didn't wake up ... ? And i'm not coming so don't wait for me, i sent the text to Kei by mistake instead of sending it to the groupchat so sorry and enjoy your time together ."

"Is that so ? Well, actually it's good that you didn't come, i won't bother you more so enjoy your sleep ." And Dazai ended the call leaving a shocked ginger on the other side of the line who still was processing what the other just told him before he throws his phone away and curls up in his sheets while sobbing "He ... he doesn't want me to be there and he even said it ... what did i do to deserve this ..."

"He said he won't come, right ? See, that way you will learn to believe me ." Kei said with a teasing tone to the brunet who ended the call then looked around the amusement park, it really wasn't his thing and if it wasn't for Chuuya he wouldn't come but then "It's not that bad .." he thought as he turned to the blue haired teen and said with a chuckle, a fake one :"Who are you lying to, Kei-kun ? Is it to me or to Chuuya or to yourself or just all of us ?"

"What are you talking about, Senpai ? I have no reason to lie to you or anyone, now let's just go enjoy our time, i'm pretty sure that's what Chuuya-senpai wants too ." The younger one used his innocent smile, he didn't know that such a simple trick would never work on the brunet :"Actually ... i'm happy that Chuuya didn't come ."

"Why ... is that ?" Kei was afraid to hear the answer but he also couldn't stop himself from getting his hopes up and having his heart throbbing inside his chest. Dazai looked down at the other then smiled :"You love me, don't you ?" And all of Kei's hopes were crushed with this one line, he lifted his hand then tucked some of his blue locks behind his ear shyly :"What kind of question is this ? It's embarassing .."

"You are also planning to confess in the end of the day, aren't you ?" Dazai added making the other frown then bit on his bottom lip to refrain his nervousness :"What are you-"

"You also used Chuuya to make me believe that the three of us are going out then Chuuya purposely didn't come so that we are left all alone, didn't you ?" Dazai's tone was going from a fake soft to a serious and furious one with each line but Kei still knew how to fake his act, it made Dazai remember Mei making him internally laugh :"But he told you himself or ... you think he lied to you ? And i who thought you trusted each other blindly ..."

Dazai wanted to laugh at the other knowing the exact words to use in their situation but he will leave it for later, he had to break him first after all :"You also told him that you were crushing on me then asked for his help then you started making up lies about us like how we keep texting each other all day or how i would hold your hand when he isn't around or even how i kissed you the other day ..."