Chapter V

When the afternoon classes started, Chuuya made sure to go to the changing room after all the guys finished changing, he knew they would feel disgusted for having a gay guy watching them strip from their clothes, not like he would ever notice one of them, not in a million years !!

He changed to his gymsuit and the second he went out to the courtyard, Dazai was beside him. 

"What ?" Chuuya glared at him, maybe if he was mean the other would get away, he didn't know this would never work with this waste of bandages. 

Dazai made a peace sign and grinned :"So that the teacher teams us up together when we do the warm-ups"

"Not that !" Chuuya thought but not like he could escape his fate now.

When they ended running and warming up. Chuuya took off the sweat on his face by lifting his T-shirt which showed some of his belly. Dazai obviously noticed that because he wouldn't take his eyes off of Chuuya and thought :"I need him in my bed !!

Because their teacher was a lazy ass he gave the boys Soccer balls while he gave the girls handball ones then he went to sit under a tree to hide from the sun. 

The best two boys were choosen to be the captains, then each one of them started choosing his team, no one of them wanted Chuuya in their team obviously so he just set outside and looked at them playing. All his attention was actually on Dazai, but he still didn't notice that all Dazai's attention was on him too. 

Dazai was so tired, he needed to make up some scenario to get out. He continued running till he reached Chuuya. He feighed falling and being hurt, Chuuya instently ran to help him, the teacher and his comrades came after him too asking him if he was fine.

"My ankle hurts !!!" Dazai growled .

"You need to go to the infirmary, help him Nakahara !" The teacher ordered.

Chuuya did as the teacher said and helped him. 

He obviously blushed at Dazai's arm around his shoulders and at his own hand on the other's waist. When they reached the infirmary, Dazai only said that he was tired so the nurse asked him to lay on one of the beds and rest. 

Chuuya was the one taking Dazai's shoes off then he helped him lay on the bed and set on the chair that was beside it :"Are you comfortable now or do you need an another pillow ?" He asked worriedly.

"You are so caring Chuuya~" Dazai commented with a wide grin on his face.

The ginger blushed so hard at the comment and started stuttering :"w ...  well .. you are injured .. so .. i .. yeah ..

Dazai laughed and waited till the nurse went out to talk again :"we ended up skipping class~

"It's not considered skipping in this situation ... i think .." Chuuya couldn't help but tense up at the thought that now they are all alone in the infirmary. 

Dazai pointed at the free space on the bed so that Chuuya sits there :"Come here, i need to tell you something~

Chuuya blushed even more, all the infirmary scenes he saw in Films and Anime were playing in his mind, he ended up sitting there nervously and making sure to let space between them. 

Dazai leaned down and Chuuya's heart started beating faster, then the other whispered into his ear :"I actually made all of this so that we get out of there" he chuckeled.

"WHAT ??" Chuuya screamed :"You aren't injured ??

Dazai shook his head to say no while waiting for the other to get angry but the ginger just sighed :"I thought you were seriously hurt !! Don't worry me like this again ...