Chapter XV

Dazai opened the door of the apartment and let a super tensed up Chuuya enter first, remembering that he didn't bring clothes to sleep with made everything worse.

The ginger went in without raising his face. He was really tensing up. Dazai noticed obviously and found that really cute especially when he closed the door and the other jumped. He took off his jacket while the other was standing still so he stood in front of him and took off the other's glasses and hat :"Stop tensing up Chuuya, just act as you do in your own home okay~"

"Sorry ... but ..." not like the other's words could relax him this easily :" ... this is the first time i'm spending the night in another house .. that's all ..."

He didn't even finish his sentence when Dazai pinched his nose :"Didn't i say to stop apologizing, and you still owe me three other pinches ."

He couldn't help but grin widely at the other's cute wince :"Stop ... that ..."

He directed him to the guest's room :"Here is where you are sleeping tonight, my room is the one beside it okay"

"Okay ..." Chuuya cursed himself silently for feeling disappointed that they aren't sharing the same room.

"But first ..." Dazai started and Chuuya tensed up immediatly :"... come here ."

He entered his room and left the door opened for Chuuya to enter but the other had his thoughts far away "am i supposed to enter ??!!!!!!"

"Come in, Chuuya" the brunet called.

Chuuya breathed deeply in then entered to find Dazai looking at his wardrobe. He made sure to let the door open and stand beside it, he didn't even know why he was doing this.

Dazai drew his gaze from his clothes to Chuuya then went to sit on his bed :"Here are all my clothes, you can take whatever you want to sleep with because i don't find anything that would fit you ..."

"I ... can just sleep ... with mine ..." Chuuya whispered lowly.

"No way !" Dazai retorted then he got up and took a t-shirt from his closet :"That may be too big for you ..." he told himself then he turned to the other :"Why are you standing there ? Come here and search for something yourself ."

"O .. okay .." the redhead stuttered then went closer to look in the other's wardrobe. Indeed, all the clothes were bigger for him.

He took the t-shirt that Dazai was holding shyly :"I ... will just wear this ..."

"Okay ..." Dazai looked back at clothes :"I don't think there are any pants that would fit you i mean ..." he looked down at the other's small waist and Chuuya used the t-shirt directly to hide. This was really embarassing for him.

"Oh ..." Dazai remembered something and couldn't wait to see the other's reaction :"I have a pair of new boxers, you can wear them okay ..." he went down to find them while keeping an eye on the other. Well, he wasn't disappointed because Chuuya's face was burning now and he couldn't say anything.

"Here ..." he handed him the pair of boxers that Chuuya took shyly then added :" ... i guess that's all what you're wearing ..."

"Thanks ..." the other whispered before storming to his room.

Dazai took his phone and texted Odasaku "If he keeps being this cute, i won't guarantee his safety anymore !!!!!!"

Seconds later, he received "If you force yourself on him he will hate you". He sighed for remembering his cruel reality and went to change his clothes.