Chapter XXVI

Kunikida went back into the car leaving a frozen ginger there while the brunet just laughed and held the other's hand again :"It seems that he got the wrong idea~"

"YOU made him get the wrong idea !!" Chuuya yelled but still was super embarassed :"Make sure to tell him that we don't have that kind of relationship later okay !"

"Eeeh ? Why ?? Let him think that way~ at least he would never have his eyes on you~" Dazai answered with his cheerful tone.

The ginger blushed so hard as he walked behind the other :"H .. have his eyes on me !!!!! What ... what is this nonsense ??!!!!"

The brunet laughed so hard then looked at the blushing mess behind him :"Don't worry, this was just a precaution since he's already dating his ideals ."

"What are you talking about ..." Chuuya muttered before opening the door of the apart with the key Kunikida left with him. "Here i am again ..." he thought as he looked around the suite.

Dazai instently headed to his room and set on his bed :"I missed it so much ..." he put the pillow on his head and breathed in deeply :"My bed is definitely the third thing i love the most !!"

"Third ?" Chuuya asked curiously as he brought the bag with the other's clothes without mentioning that he took a long moment to finally enter the other's room.

"The second thing is my bandages and the first is a secret~" the brunet answered while staring at the other :"Just leave it there and come here ." He pointed at the free space on the bed between him and the wall and Chuuya's heart started racing while his face went redder :"Oda-sensei said that you should rest so i'll leave you alone for now ..."

"Come here first ..." Dazai insisted and Chuuya cursed his luck and poor heart for being so weak to always fall for the other's puppy eyes.

He set beside him embarassingly and Dazai obviously went closer since Chuuya left a lot of space between them for his liking :"Did you miss me ?"

The ginger tensed up and directly turned his head to the opposite side but he still ended up nodding shyly. He could try as hard as he wanted but he could never lie to this guy.

"If ..." Dazai thought a second time of what he was willing to say then whispered :"If i moved away ... would you be sad ?"

"Why would you leave ?!" The redhead asked now staring up at the other who was just inches away from him with a tone mixed between confusion, surprise and sadness.

"It's just a 'what if' but i already got your answer since you already seem sad~" the brunet answered with a soft smile while looking at the other's blue eyes and blushing cheeks :"Thank you for everything again, Chuuya ."

Chuuya averted the other's gaze shyly :"I did nothing for you to thank me ...

"Oh look there !" Dazai said as he pointed at the opposite side, Chuuya followed where he was pointing at just to feel a pair of soft lips on his cheek. He reflexively turned his head to the other and if it wasn't Dazai who pulled his face slightly away then their lips would have definitely met.

Their lips were just inches away and Dazai didn't find a better moment to wear that seductive expression. Chuuya felt like the room was getting warmer, he had to get out  if he doesn't want to do something he definitely shouldn't do :"Oda-sensei asked me to prepare the dinner so i'll go prepare it !!" He hushed before storming out of the room.

"If only i wasn't injured ..."Dazai thought as he laid on his back and put one arm on his face to muffle his voice :"I don't wanna leave ..."