The Girl At The Last

When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sand paper

When people hurt you over and over, think of them as sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit. But in the end you end up polished and they useless

T E A S E R

"I despise you with so much passion that it's alarming to even think about it" his nails dug into her arms through the thin fabric of her shirt, while the other tucks a strand of her brunette hair behind her ears with a sinister smile.

"Then don't think, and leave me alone" Elaine Winters hissed, shuffling her posture to loosen the grasp, But in vain. Her legs were already wobbly mere by the thought of so much water surrounding them. The pool behind her glistened an exquisite wavering pattern under the night sky.

"You don't belong here," he seethed, his minty breath fanning her cheeks "But now that you are here, the wolf in me would love to have some fun with the sheep in you" he smirked.

Wolf.

That was the right term for these people as she scanned the faces of the party. Each held uncanny emotion of that of a predator. Some looked amused while other jealous or even as far as disgusted by the mystery of why did Alex White even bother to stand in such close proximity with a girl like her.

Inhaling deeply she gathered the courage to stare right into his eyes, those dark blue eyes held no kind fervor or warmth that she used to see in the eyes of the boy she once adored with all his imperfections. Instead, they were now hollow and promised annihilation.

"There are way better things I am bothered about Alex, And you don't even exist on my scale of worries right now" liar. She thought to herself. She was here for a reason to survive, this place and people have the answer she seeks.

On hearing her words something seem to snap in him, fury.

"Then I'll make sure to work hard so that I'll be on the top of your scale" with that he grabbed her shoulders and with a flick of his wrist he pushed her.

The scream died in her throat as her body hits the cold water. Her deepest fear. The fear was unknown to the boy who felt no remorse, the boy who had once given her his heart .

Until he realized what he had done.

P R O L O G U E

Athazagoraphobia, a phobia rarely discussed or talked about. A phobia of forgetting or being forgotten.

It was scarce for me to anguish upon my reclusive state. Never have I ever conjured or pictured myself searching over it at 3.47 am. Funny is the thing for a girl who fears ever being forgotten was never remembered, to begin with.

I lay on my bed staring at the white ceiling. White. A sign of peace. White can't be dark or light. It's just white. Lucid and unambiguous.

White. A symbol of innocence and love.

I chuckle. Love. Quantum theory is easier to understand.

The color white messing with the brain of a girl which works stupidity due to lack of sleep.

A yawn escapes. Eyes drooping. Count backward

Ten...nine...eight....

I will survive.

D I S C L A I M E R

D I S C L A I M E R

This book is a work of fiction Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The information provided within this Book is for general informational purposes only.

Though no body's gonna read this, yet for the dramatic effect I am going to shout, don't copy the book or idea. Or else. Or else. I don't know, might just sit behind the screen and eat pop corns. Sounds like a plan :)

And yeah... I'll also report you and the faithful readers of this book are quite dangerous so beware.

W A R N I N G

This book is NOT EDITED. If you are generous enough, pin point the typos, grammer errors and spelling mistakes on the way.

This book deals with Themes such as bullying, depression and consists mild swearing.

All above stuffs done. Now I hope you enjoy. Not that you'd be reading this anyway. Heck I fly over these stuffs as if they are spiders.

lastly,

Vote comment and share. It means a lot to us.

Copyrights 2020.

All rights reserved.