Chapter 61

Elaine

Ever felt like you woke up from a nightmare and smiled hesitantly wiping the sweat off your forehead, but you feel the dread leash on when you realize that your present situation is much, much more complicated that the graphic mid slumber hallucination.

Let's say I was going through the aforementioned emotion relatively.

Especially after what he did last night.

I will also tone the actual term into what he did, since with the apt word came more prominence and emotions that were to blissful yet vengeful at the same time.

My thoughts were jammed between practicing the act again and slamming his face in a drum of candy floss.

"You have much better objective in mind to think about other than that, just try" I encourage the reflection in the mirror by the dorms door.

"Let's imagine an ape twerking. Shall we?"

Parting my pony into 'v' I strain it behind my back, before running fingers through the fringes.

Ape, twerk, neck, hands, clo-

"Shut up" I whispered to my inner starved self, interrupting it in any possible way. Grabbing the backpack from the desk beside, I tug down the uniform shirt, despite those sneaky perverted clouds hovering over my rational thinking capability, I grab hold of the lever and push the door open.

My eyes go wide at the detectably absurd scene in front of me.

Though I know it was too late to trudge back into the room, I still whirl back only to meet a close plank of wood. Why do I have to be so in haste?

Slowly I peer over my shoulder,

Still the same.

With a strangle, voiceless groan I completely turn to bless down my undivided focus. I look down, at a really amused Alex who patiently sat, on the floor, his back relaxed, resting against the wall next to his room's door.

One of his legs sprawled out, while other bent with his elbow resting upon.

"Exceptional place to hang out" crossing my arms to hide its clammy nerves I state, angrily, my hostility solely stirred upon the silence he bestowed around us after what he did. Driving me back with the nonchalance of a retired man with a caring family. And of course the barely there arrogant smirk at my speechless state, until I dumped myself inside my dorm.

The kick boxing I carried out with the pillow was another story entirely.

As if of even now the face that I imagined in the place of those pillows tilted to the side, a lock of his hair fell over his brows as his soft yet severe eyes analyzed me.

"Anything that's near you is exceptional. I prefer it this way" he says, the words escapes his lips with confident and gentleness, catching me off guard.

And then he does the one thing that I forgot he was even capable of.

He smiles.

The one that lit up his eyes. Penetrating like the beams of sun through sea. It was mesmerizing, it was beautiful.

So I turn to walk the other way, weaving a path to head for the first class.

Without a second to spare I feel his presence beside me.

Darn his long legs.

From the corner I steal a glimpse, our movement rhythmic in motion and his faint smile still shadowing his features. Like he was devilishly aware of my inner struggles.