Chapter 72

Warning: This book may include a bit of foul language. Please tend to ignore them and do try to use positive and respectable words in life. The way we speak has big impact on life. Stay grounded and polite. The use of such vocabulary is purely for fictional purpose.

Wait! Click the star below if you have come this far and proceed. Who knows it might buy you an early update🤗.

And yeah, this is the longest chapter in the book so far, almost like the length of three in one and it also has three parts so don't miss down. And also don't forget to read the authors note in the end.♥️

Elaine
I

"How can I help- oh" the student friendly smile from the face of the barista twisted like the sour taste of black coffee in the mouth of a sweet tooth.

My presence by the counter diminished all sorts of fake enthusiasm from his system, but I gave him the fatest commercial grin I could manage.

"Why are you beaming - brighter than the sun?" he asks dryly.

"Because you are not_" I tap on the cringing ring bell just to irritate him more. Thrice as he hisses jerking "_Smiling. It's a beautiful day Aiden isn't it?"

His nose flares, crisply.

"There's a whip cream on your Glass lens" I point out quite insensitively, and when he removed them to inspect.

"I was kidding"

He looked like he would rather throw me or himself out of a window.

It happens when your self defense trainer of past one day already knows that his pupil is the epitome of non forgiving person, caliber.

So when Alex proposed. well, declared that April and Aiden volunteered to train me for it. I jumped at the chance. And by the crucial way Alex regarded me, it seemed that he had already sniffed the trouble.

It was time to return the twin the hence given favor. The one who left the town without even a goodbye.

So then it began. On fine yesterday evening.

Him describing me the moves and I accidently practicing them on him.

"Use the air or punching bag" he wheezed when I had unknowingly stepped on his little toe.

"Why the artificial stuff when I have a perfectly healthy subject at my disposal" I suggested adjusting my braids and streching up the hemline of my tanktop.

Aiden looked torn between saving his job or logically stomping on my legs. Hence equalizing the pain.

For an answer we both turned to look at the side line. The empty gym room hosted two other members on the seat by the corner.

April appeared quite sick by what was going on. While Alex had a large sized popcorn bag, with a soft encouraging smile at my way. He even motioned me a thumbs up to carry on.

And carry on I did. Fifteen minutes later I was out of energy, vitality, and every molecule that constitutes the power house of my body.

April took over the stance, and this time I felt the need to collapse down the tiled floor and embrace the posture of a sleeping beauty.

But then, I couldn't let April feel left alone so I found out after a few second of physical contact that she had a weakness that was quite similar to mine.

She was ticklish.

And so began the trickle war, running around the room, a mess, some screams, a bit of Noah- well curses, a refill of popcorns by Alex and Aiden till they finally separated us later, it was evident that we had it rough.