Finn° Let me hold you. (Domestic Violence)

Summary; You're a friend of Finns (also co-star on Stranger things) and you explain the details of your relationship with your abusive boyfriend.

-picture. Finn is wearing Black and a TimesUp badge at the Golden Globe to support the awareness of abuse or domestic violence! 🖤

(No girl/guy should ever be treated this way. If you need help or support it's one call away, a help-line is a best solution if you don't know who to go to or who to trust. Stay strong ❤️)

Finn POV

"Cut! That was the final take for that scene! Good job people." Matt yelled out.

I clenched my jaw and gulped realising how dry my throat was, so I made my way back to my trailer to grab a cold refreshing bottle of water.

I walked past Y/N who was sitting outside of my trailer, she was staring straight at the ground and didn't even realise I was staring at her.

I coughed,

"You okay Y/n?" I asked then licked my lips. Her eyes came in contact with mine, she blinked a few times before nodding her head in agreement.

"I'm fine. J-just blanked out." She replied then looked back down. I decided to join her, I placed myself right next to her and exhaled.

"Did Jason do anything bad? Gaten told me that you and him were fighting yesterday in your trailer..." I asked while staring at her. Y/N just scrunched her nose and exhaled a breath.

"Just a small fight." She whispered back. I nodded and glanced at her arms. I was going to ask her why she placed her jacket back on because it was freaking hot at the moment, then I realised... Is she hiding something?

I stood up and reached my hand out, her head slowly looked up at me. Her eye brows raised.

"Come inside my trailer with me, I'll get us some water and food?" I mentioned smiling at this gorgeous girl. Y/n agreed and followed me inside.

As I prepared snacks and grabbed the water bottles she sat down on the couch and kept quite. I finally joined her and passed her the bottled water.

As I sat down I was nervous to talk to her.

"You know you can tell me things... right? You're one of many important people in my life, and I'm here to support you if you have something to tell me." I explained while facing her as we sat in my trailer.
Y/n just sniffled and stayed quite.

I looked down at my hands and then reached out to hold hers, she gripped back and then faced me.

"Jason, he, uhh he took out his anger on me yesterday. Now I have these bruises and cuts on my arms and stomach... I'm scared to do anything." She explained while choking on her words. Her tears escaping her eyes. She slowly lifted up her sleeves.

My eyes examining the fresh bruises that were placed along her arms, I felt the pain hit me. My eyes became watery. I flared my nostrils and looked back up at her.

"You need to leave him. I don't want you getting injured, you d-don't deserve this, please. Listen to me, I'm going to help you, I want you to be safe." I mumbled out, she nodded in agreement. I flung my arms around her and held her in my embrace.

"I'm so scared, he keeps threatening me." She kept mumbling while crying into my arms. I nodded a no and held tightly onto her,

"I'm not letting him get to you. No, it won't happen." I replied.

—— was this good? 💕