Finn° 10hrs ❣️

Summary; Non stop 10hr flight from LAX to Paris.

-Flights ✈️
-Finn
-Fun times ✨💞

Finn POV

I was settled into first class and made myself super comfortable, as I chilled while the rest of the passengers settled in I looked over to where my mom was sitting, she was a few rows back.

"This is Seat B right?" A voice cooed from in front of me, I turned straight away and came face to face with Y/N  L/N. The girl that got the other lead role in this film. I smiled and nodded my head in agreement,

"Finn Oh yeah hey, hi." She spoke as she smiled, I waved lightly and nervously, I then stood up to help her place her carry on in the above storage area.

She thanked me and I started blushing, wow she made me nervous. Once she sat down she shook my hand,

"Nice to meet you, I can't believe I'm really going to France and doing this movie!" She said excited, I grinned and raised my brow as I stared at her.

"This your first lead role?" I asked her curiously, she buckled her self in and her eyes went wide.

"My first ever anything, I just started acting like a month ago." She explained, I congratulated her and tried getting comfortable in my seat, she kept turning her head to face me so I assumed she caught in to the fact that flying wasn't so great for me.

"Scared of flying?" She asked, I nodded my head slightly and laughed a little.

"Yeah, I hate turbulence." I replied, Y/N just fist bumped me,

"You got this" She whispered, I blushed again and rolled my eyes at how cute she was. Just before take off I began fiddling with my fingers, yes, more of my nerves started kicking in.

I felt as the plane started speeding down the airport runway, I breathed in-and out. Y/N turned to face me so I faced her,

She mouthed, "It's okay." Then gave me a soft smile, I closed my eyes and frowned my brows. Suddenly I felt her hand grab mine. I looked down at our intertwined fingers, my heart skipped a beat and I don't know if she was trying to calm me down because it wasn't, I got to happy and hyped about her holding my hand, I think she just made my heart beat faster then it already was.

Y/N POV

We were already 4 hours into our flight and Finn was such a weird strange guy, I liked it. He was rambling about why they called chicken nuggets 'nuggets'. I just giggled because he had some weird thoughts. Then we started cracking some bad jokes and pick up lines, then all of a sudden a wave of sleepy-ness occurred.

"Finn?" I spoke, he raised his brows as he faced me.

"Yeah?" He replied, I crossed my legs and leaned back properly into my chair.

"I think I might sleep, not to be rude or anything, I can feel my eye bags. And my eyelids are heavy." I mentioned, I then mouthed a 'sorry' and then smiled, Finn nodded his head in agreement.

I leaned my head back in the chair and could feel myself swing my head around, the chair wasn't great support for sleeping and resting my head. My head fell forward and I kept waking myself up, Finn smiled at me and patted his shoulder for me to lean on, I nodded a no and felt bad that he even offered.

"No, it's okay. You can sleep on me." He whispered, I gave him a 'are you sure look?' And he smiled and nodded. I will admit I was excited, he looked so cute with a beanie on, damn it. I leaned my head into his shoulder and felt nothing but happiness. I whispered a thank you and smiled from ear to ear.

-I love this so much