Finn° Mileven part 3

Summary; Part 3 to Mileven.
Read previous parts!

Finn POV

I moved around in bed a lot, I wasn't comfortable and I just couldn't go to sleep... I had her on my mind. To think that I just got back from an award show you'd think I'd be out cold and sleeping.

I clenched my jaw and turned to my right, my eyes glanced at the alarm clock that read "3:01 am". I groaned out of frustration and turned my head to stare back up at the ceiling. I then thought about what happened earlier at the award show...
After walking the carpet with Y/N we needed to go find out seats and tables inside, and since I arrived with my ST cast that meant I had to sit with them, which isn't bad, I love them... I just "love" someone else more.

Y/N had let go of my hand,

"I have to go to my seat. Uh I'll see you later? Hopefully we win!" She spoke with a grin, I gulped and smiled back.

"Yeah, I'll see you soon." I whispered back just looking down at our parted hands. I started walking towards my table and found my seat. Once the show started and everyone was sitting down I gazed around the room and finally caught my eyes on her, she was smiling and laughing.

I then focused my eyes and saw that she had, another guy next to her... He was another co-star of hers, and they were siting together having a great time.

I turned back around because I couldn't bare to see what was happening.

I then snapped out of my flashbacks and opened my eyes again, I stared at the dim ceiling and wished she was mine.

I always get asked about Fillie/ Mileven... But what about (Finn and your name)...

I looked at the alarm clock, it read "3:14 am". I reached over for my phone and searched my contacts for her name.

To:Y/N💖
From: Finn
I've got you on my mind at 3am. You're the most important person in my life right now, earlier at the award show... I never wanted you to let go of me.
I miss you, I miss us.