Mike° I want something like that (2)

Summary; Read Previous part ❤️

Mike POV

That night I found the letter I didn't confront her... I placed it back and just pretended that I never even saw it. It's been almost 3 days since it happened and she still hasn't given it too me.

"Mike? Did you hear me?" Y/N asked, I snapped out of my thoughts and just looked at my best friend, her smile appeared.

"No, uh sorry. What did you say?" I asked back, Y/N raised her brow and giggled.

"We're all going to mine later, after school." She replied, I licked my lips and agreed. I wondered why she hasn't given it to me yet... Was she really that nervous to hand it to me? The whole day I was curious on when she was going to give me the letter, how was I going to handle the situation when she does hand it to me?

It was now the end of school and we were all biking to Y/N's house, once we arrived the boys and 2 girls made there way down to Y/N's basement while I helped Y/N with bringing down snacks.

I turned to face Y/N while holding 2 bags of potato chips,

"Hey, uh, Can I sleep over tonight?" I asked with a grin, Y/N just nodded in agreement.

"Sure, okay... Uh, it is a school night and no else is sleeping over cause their parents don't allow them sleeping over on a schoo- Y/N, you know my parents don't care about that." I said interrupting her. Y/N just rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Yeah I know. Okay, well it'll just be you, I assumed you'd want El to stay over as well, you know? ." She replied with a huge grin, I shrugged and just followed her down the steps to her basement.

"I don't mind if it's just us alone. It'll be like old times!" I replied, she agreed.

Y/N POV

The group had left my house. It was just me and Mike again.

"Should we sleep in the basement tonight? Or my room?" I asked while looking towards Mike. He gulped and looked around my basement, it looked like the Wheelers basement, just minus the homemade diy Fort Mike made for El.

"Down here, we can create a fort and sleep in it. Like we use do to as kids." Mike mentioned, I agreed to his idea.

"We can build it after dinner, uh I'm so sore from gym class." I explained while sitting down on my comfy couch. Mike had walked over and joined me on my couch.

"Uhm. Have you confessed your love yet? You know? Have you given him the letter?" Mike asked with a raised brow, I inhaled and exhaled nervously. My crush was Mike, And I knew he wouldn't like me back so I don't think I could ever give him the letter.

"I did give it to him, he didn't like me back so... that sucks, but it's okay." I lied, Mike raised his brows.

"He didn't like you back? Wait, who is the guy?" Mike asked as he sat closer, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't think it matters who he is, he doesn't like me back." I spoke, secretly this was about Mike... I then sighed.

Mike POV

Time passed quickly when I was with her. We had built the fort and now rested inside of it. Basement lights were turned off, we only had one flashlight on inside the fort.

"You're really good at making these forts. Such a special talent." Y/N mentioned then giggled, I chuckled and smiled at her.

"I don't understand why that 'guy' wouldn't like you back." I mentioned, I knew she was lying about this other guy, she was too nervous to give me the letter.

She sighed then started fiddling with the pillow on her lap,

"He just doesn't like me, I don't think he can ever see me in that type of way... Like the way you look at Eleven, I want that with this guy... but I bet it's impossible." She replied under her breath.

"It could be possible, you just need to try your best and do everything you can." I replied just making eye contact with her. Y/N smacked her lips together.

"Mike, lets move on. Talking about my crush is stressing me out." Y/N mentioned then exhaled a breath of air. I suddenly grabbed her hand and made our fingers interlock.

"I saw the letter in the pocket of your jacket, it was poking out. I haven't read it, but I saw it was addressed to me. I was waiting for you to give me that letter for 3 days. You said you were going to confess your love to the guy you liked." I explained while staring at Y/N.

Y/N just gulped and placed her hand away from mine.

"You knew? You know I like you right? And everything I said was completely how I feel about this situation... You'd never love me the way you'd love El." Y/N responded, I clenched my jaw and nodded a no... I don't know if what I did next was a great move... I kissed her, I kissed my best friend.

-more? ❤️ how do you feel about this imagine?