Finn° Relief 🚬

Summary: You help Finn with his stress and relieve him.

-Oof wassup. This was a request ❤️

Y/N POV

Running towards Finn's house I was stressed. Was Finn okay? He texted me saying I needed to urgently see him.

I knocked on the door and saw Mary, she looked like she was on her way out with Erick. A date? Hmm

"Mrs. Wolfhard and Mr. Wolfhard, nice to see you, I'm here for Finn- Hello, Y/N, he's upstairs, we're about to leave for a dinner, could you possibly lock the door when we leave?" Mary asked, I agreed and walked inside.

I watched as they left and I locked the door behind me.

Oh yeah, shit Finn. I quickly ran upstairs and was huffing and puffing. Shit I was not fit. I swung the door to his room open only to reveal Finn laying in bed.

"Finn... I'm... Here, are you... Okay?" I asked as I leaned forward and rested my hands on my knees. Finn sat up and smiled, he was laughing at me for being unfit.

"What's wrong?" I asked again as I stared at my boyfriend, Finn exhaled and I joined him in bed.

"Stressed with Work. I have so many concerts and I have to film for IT and ST, the travelling will be too much to handle and, I don't want to leave you. I won't see you for a couple months- Hey, it'll be okay, you'll be okay... You're going to be that awesome rock star that you are, and jam with your band. And then after that you'll be with your best friends on set, you'll spend time with Noah, Wyatt and the rest of the cool dudes." I explained making him feel better.

Finn looked down and I lifted his chin.

"Work will be fine- One problem, you didn't include yourself in the equation, I want you to be with me." Finn spoke interrupting. I smiled and gulped.

"I know Finn, But I can't go with you, I have school and, my mom needs me." I replied.

"I need you too, you help me with my anxiety. I don't want to leave in 2 days." Finn whispered back on the verge of tears. My heart broke. I hated seeing Finn like this.

Finn clenched his jaw and I had a good idea.

"You still have that weed? How about we just relax tonight huh?" I mentioned smiling, Finn grinned and pulled out his batch from his drawer. Quickly I rolled some up.

"You make me a better person." Finn mumbled, I smiled at him and felt as he pulled me closer, I leaned my head onto his chest as we both leaned back against his bed frame.

I held the joint and lit it up. I took a puff and Finn gestured for me to place the joint in his mouth, I smiled and giggled as he puffed. He blew out his puff and we just enjoyed every moment together... His grin made me melt. Those cute dimples of his.

I wish he wasn't leaving so soon. I don't want to be away from him. He was everything to me.

-this was a cute request omg 💖
-weed with Finn!