Finn° Wet dreams |2| (SMUT/KINKY warning)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

Summary; Read Previous parts :)))) Finn surprises you
-Y'ALL WANTED A PART 2

-ANOTHER WARNING. 🤭⚠️⁉️🚫
If under the age of 13!

-don't leave hate comments
-age yourself up and Finn

Y/N POV

During dinner I was purposely teasing Finn.
He was sitting across from me, so, I'd glare at him across the table and give him a little lip bite from time to time.

My mom and dad were too busy blabbing to my siblings about fandom shit.

Sneakily, I'd lift my leg and start rubbing up against finn... Just watching his facial expressions made me horny, the way his eyes rolled back when I came in contact....oh I wanted him badly.

Finn gulped loudly, but only I heard it.

"I'm done eating." I gently spoke.

My parents excused me and I made my way to the kitchen so I could my plate into the sink.

Forcefully I felt as Finn turned me around and pushed me against the sink, his smirk plastered all over his face.

"Pull down your shorts and panties. Now." Finn demanded, I gulped nervously and nodded a no.

"Finn, no. My family are literally right there- I don't care. Pull down your shorts." Finn spoke with gritted teeth.

My hands slowly reached down to the band of my shorts and I dragged them down, Finn's eyes looked up and down and then helped me with pulling down my panties.

Finn took his right hand and stuck to fingers inside of me, I moaned and then felt as Finn's left hand covered my mouth.

"Shh." He hummed as he stared smirking at me.

His fingers were jamming inside of me and I kept moaning, my legs were shaking and quivering due to his touch. I couldn't even stand right, I had to cling onto him.

"Look how wet you are baby... You really want me huh?" Finn whispered as he pulled out his fingers, he then licked his fingers and made me watch.

He slightly chuckled, "Go upstairs, now. I'm telling your parents we're having a movie marathon night, so we won't be down stairs for a while." Finn replied.

My lip quivered and I decided to run upstairs.

As I made my way to my room I couldn't help but drool over my boyfriend. Ugh. My hair was now tied up and out of the way.

Finn then walked through the door and he closed it shut behind him.

"Ready for some 'I miss you sex?'" Finn whispered, I agreed and shook my head. Finn took a few steps forward and then looked to his right,

I watched as he reached for my bathrobe, his hands pulling off the waist band tie.

"Use this as a gag. Wrap it around that fuckable mouth." Finn mumbled and then licked his lips.

I did what he said and made sure I had a gag in my mouth.

"Play a game? Okay, so I'll pleasure you, but if you make any noise, even with the gag on, you get whipped." Finn explained, I gulped loudly and bit down onto the bathrobe tie.

"Okay." I mumbled. Finn's grip onto my clothing had forcefully pushed me onto the bed.

My eyes examined as Finn hovered above me.

"Ride my face." Finn blurted out. I watched as Finn laid down, I quickly pulled down my shorts and panties , my legs had moved closer to his face and I hovered above him.

A sudden shock to my body when I felt his tongue pleasure my insides.

I leaned my head back and tried to be quiet as possible but it was so difficult.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I flung myself off of Finn's face and he groaned.

"WHAT?" I yelled, Mom was about to walk in... until I flung myself behind the other side of the bed.

I had no pants on.

"We're having dessert, I made pie." Mom spoke, my head bobbed up after I took off the gag.

"It's okay Mrs. Y/L/N, I'm full enough." Finn replied. I smirked.

-Enjoy this?