Finn° After heartbreak |4|

Summary: Read Previous parts 💜

Y/N POV

I let him into my home.

"So, tell me why I'm here." Finn spoke as he walked in and placed his phone and keys onto the island counter.

My jaw clenched and I looked down.

"I have to be somewhere after this. It'd be good if you told me." Finn spoke and stared at me, my lips smacked together and I sniffled.

"Okay, well. Uhh, do you want a drink or anything- No, I'm not thirsty... Can you cut to the point?" Finn replied cutting me off.

My eyes rolled and I walked over to the bathroom where I kept the test. As I made my way back over I placed the Pregnancy test onto the counter,

"I'm 5 weeks...Finn I'm Pregnant." I spoke and felt as tears streamed.

He just stood there and flared his nostrils.

"Can't be mine." Finn rejected. My eyes closed and I angrily exhaled.

"You think that I cheated on you? I am 5 weeks pregnant and we broke up only 2 weeks ago. This is you're freaking child." I mumbled and cried.

Finn nodded a no and brushed fingers through his hair, I watched as he walked around the living room angrily. He clenched his jaw and clenched his fist.

"I'm not having a child. It'll just get in the way of everything." Finn yelled stupidly. Finn stepped towards me looking angry. My feet stumbled back and I held onto my stomach.

He really hated the thought of having a child. He really didn't want to be here for his own kid. What a coward.

"I'm not saying you have to be here for the baby, because honestly, I don't think I want you too, I don't want you near 'my baby', not 'ours'.
I just needed to let you know... I'm keeping this baby, I am not giving it up for adoption or terminating. I don't need anything from you, neither does this baby." I cried out, my heart breaking all over again.

"I should have never dated you." Finn whispered. My breath was unsteady.

"I'm quitting my job. I don't want to be near you, I don't want my kid to know who the fuck you are.. I don't want them to find out that their 'dad' wanted nothing to do with them... Now get out." I yelled crying.

Finn gulped and turned around. He grabbed his things.

"Now you won't be alone." Finn mumbled while he grabbed his shit and left me.
The door slammed and I leaned against the wall. Quiet cries escaped my mouth and my bottom lip quivered.

-sorry this was short. Because... the next chapter will be a time jump! 💗 part 5 is a must! 💜💗👏
-thoughts? Did Y/N do good?