Mike° I want something like that (6)

Summary; Read Previous parts! Mike and Y/N focus on them. They push everything else away...

Y/N POV

I held tightly onto Mike as he pedal'd as fast as he could to my house.

"If you make us fall, then your dead wheeler." I screamed just scared, he chuckled and pulled into my homes drive way. I raised my brows as I hopped off the back of his bike.

"I'll go home and quickly get my things, then I'll come back to see you?" Mike spoke as he smiled, I grinned and agreed with a nod. Before turning around and walking off I felt as his hand grabbed mine, I blushed as he pulled me closer towards him.

"See you later" He whispered as we were face to face, both of us just smiling and wanting to laugh.

"You're an idiot, Mike Wheeler. And yes, I'll see you later." I replied, Mike winked lightly. We hugged before he turned around and biked off. I smiled to myself as I entered my house,

"What a loser." I whispered to myself as I closed the door behind me, I blushed so hard. My cheeks were red and hot from all the blushing that was happening.

Mike POV

I raced home and made sure to pack my things quickly. Once I packed my bag I raced down stairs to say goodbye to mom.

"And where do you think your going, Mike?" Mom asked, I raised my brow.

"Y/N's. It's an important day that I can't guarantee I can have again." I responded, Mom just nodded and smirked.

"Ok, so your sleeping over there?- Yep, and I have to go now so I'll see you tomorrow." I yelled interrupting her then ditching. As I biked to her house all I could picture was Y/N's smile, I turned into jello every time I pictured her smile.

Slowly I parked my bike on the side of her house and made my way to her door, with three gentle knocks her mother had opened up.

"Awh, Mike. Come in, she's in the basement."  Her mother spoke welcoming me in. I thanked her and headed towards the basement area. Each step I took down the stairs my heart began to beat faster and faster.  I examined her sitting in the little fort we made prior.

I joined her in the fort and brought so much candy. We talked and talked and couldn't stop smiling at one another... it was a feeling of home, wherever she was, it was just a good feeling that made me feel at home.

I looked down at our fiddling fingers as we talked.

"Y/N can I tell you something?" I asked and gulped nervously, she raised a brow and nodded her head. I gripped onto her hands slightly and exhaled. I looked up at her and smiled.

"This is difficult for me to even think about you knowing this, b-but, I love you, and I know that I shouldn't even know what love is... But I think I do. Every second or moment when your not with me, I'm instantly missing you or thinking about you. I constantly have you in my mind no matter what I'm doing. You make everything better, you make me better." I explained then looked down. Y/N gulped slightly and faced me up to look at her.

"Then I know what love is too..." She replied with a smile.

Y/N POV

We laid in the fort together. My head was on his chest leaning onto him, mike played with my hair and I enjoyed it, it was soothing. Grinning to myself, I was glad him and I had this night to ourselves just focusing on what this was, because finally... I got something like that.

Until~

"MIKE, Y/N! Mike, dear, your mom is on the phone. She's calling about El being at your house at the moment!" Mom yelled from up stairs.

Kill Joy.

~ next part? 😂😂❤️