Mike° Re-united part 2

Summary; Read Previous part! 💓

Y/N POV

'12:01 am'

It was 12 and I still couldn't fall asleep, I just kept replaying in my head how happy Mike looked when he saw El again...

"Fall asleep... Fall asleep..." I kept whispering to myself as I tossed and turned in bed. I started fixing my pillow every 10 seconds and then realised that I started punching it, I just needed my anger, sadness and jealousy to leave me.

"Mike doesn't like you, He loves El." I mumbled under my breath. Suddenly lights had shined through your room window and enlighten your entire room. I sat up and examined outside, it was Steve's car. The boys, along with Max hopped out.

I ran down stairs and met up with them so they didn't have to come into my house abruptly, I don't need to get into trouble waking up my parents.

"What do yo guys want?- Oh you're safe!!" Max spoke as she ran over to hug me, I smiled lightly and Steve raised his brows at me.

"You left without any notice, we thought you were in danger. Kid don't ever do that again." Steve spoke as he pulled me into a hug. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

My eyes met up with Mikes.

"We need your help. We're going down to the pumpkin patch and into the Upside down so we can burn the main hive... we're going to help El." Mike explained, I smacked my lips together and just agreed.

The plan was to go back to Will's first, we needed goggles, flashlights, gasoline ect. It was so squished inside the car, Steve was driving, up in the front was Max and Lucas, then in the back was Me, Mike and Dustin. I was in the middle which was great cause it helped with my car sickness.

"Y/N?" Mike whispered, I turned to my left to stare at the freckled face boy.

"Yeah?" I responded, it took Mike a second to think about what he wanted to say.

"I'm sorry if I pushed or shoved you earlier. I just needed to- To see Eleven, I get it. Don't worry." I replied interrupting him, I wanted to move on and not talk about it.

Mike slowly nodded his head. You felt an aching pain, you knew he would never feel the same way, you knew that your best friend Michael Wheeler wouldn't love you like he loved El.

Steve POV

We were almost done collecting everything we needed, I turned around looking for Y/N again. I noticed she outside sitting on the porch swing. I made my way outside and joined her,

"Debby Downer, I know something's off. What is it?" I asked, she raised her eyebrow.

"It's actually Betty Buzzkill- Get to the point." I said interrupting her, she smirked and just looked down at her feet.

"I like Mike okay. And today, when him and El re-united... I could feel the way he loved her, and and I want that with him but it won't ever happen." Y/N explained, I gulped and licked my lips.

"You don't know tha- Yeah I do. I told Mike a couple weeks ago that I liked him, he explained that he only see's me as a friend... nothing else. I feel useless, he doesn't smile as much with me as he does with El. " She said interrupting me.

I made her face me.

"Don't worry, it goes the same for you one day. Some boy will make you smile hard enough that you'll forget about Mike. Remind yourself that you're happy for him. You forgive him for hurting you or making you feel like this, because this is the best thing you can do for yourself, this feeling of hurt right here, it's cleansing your mind... I know it hurts, but trust me... it only gets better from here. Soon you'll find someone who'll love you for you, and honestly, he's going to be super lucky." I explained.

Y/N just nodded in agreement and wiped her tears. I wrapped my arms around her and could relate to her... I then thought about Nancy.

"I better get the rest of the gang, we need to leave soon." I explained and stood up, as I stood up Dustin walked out and joined us.

"Dustin, comfort her, I'll get the rest of the group" I spoke and then walked off.

Mike POV
Max was helping me pack the bag.

"Uh whatever Mike." She spoke then walked off to go find Lucas or something. I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw.

I walked towards the living room and looked out the window, I saw Y/N and Dustin sitting on the porch swings... My nostrils flared as I analysed how Y/N rested her head on Dustin's shoulder.

I scoffed off the feeling and just focused on the plan.

- How was this? Please tell me! 😭❤️