Richie° Pretty

Summary: Y/N's the new girl and the losers club officially get to know her, Richie takes interests.

Richie POV

"I saw this hot piece of ass while I was at the arcade. I think she was Tom Jin's babysitter though, she had on short shorts, man she looked yummy..." I explained and re-positioned my glasses.

Ed's threw his hands up in the air and cringed.
"Yuck. Don't even- Can't handle a real woman Kaspbrak?" I spoke and smirked.

Eddie just rolled his eyes. We continued to walk the halls of school.

"Guys, todays the last day of school and then we're out for the summer. I say tonight, we go to Richie's and have fun." Stan mentioned, I raised my brows.

"Stan? You can't just invite yourself to mine. I'm busy tonight." I replied and gulped. Bill, Eddie and Stan gave me a look and we all stopped in our tracks.

"Busy doing what? Becoming more familiar with your right hand?" Eddie mentioned and laughed, I nodded a no and smirked.

"No, I'm getting familiar with your mom's right hand." I replied then lifted my hand up for a high five. Eddie scoffed and Stan placed my hand down.

"T-that's d-disgusting Richie." Bill replied. I shrugged my shoulders and then turned my head, I saw the new girl, Y/N.
She was hella pretty. Oh, she's perfect.

"I think we should hang out with the new kid." I mentioned and then smiled. I gave off a facial expression of excitement.

"Do you like the new kid?" Stan asked with raised brows, I gulped and nodded. My hands flung up in the air.

"Yeah, don't you guys?" I asked royally confused about their response. Fucking losers.

"Richie, I mean, Ben is great and all- Not Ben Stan, I'm talking about Y/N. The one who joined the AV club." I spoke interrupting Stan.

The boys all shook their heads in agreement.

"Oh right. Y-Yeah, she's a gorg to the m-Max." Bill replied with a smirk.

"Well, she's down the hall at her locker. Go invite her to hang out with us then." Eddie mentioned and then pointed at Y/N. I smacked his hand away so he wasn't pointing.

"Where's your manners Ed's. It's rude to fucking point. Well, if you excuse me, I'm going to make her panties drop." I explained and then brushed my eyebrows with my spit. Eddie cringed.

Y/N POV

I reached for my History book and then slammed my locker.

"Hey pretty lady- Holy shit. Dude, you scared the chill out of me." I replied and held my hand up to my chest. I examined the boy with glasses as he leaned against the locker.

"I'm Richie, I already know who you are." Richie whispered, I smiled and held onto my books.

"Dope? What do you want?" I asked and raised my brows.

"Well, since you're new here, I want to give you a Derry welcome. Me and my group of friends want to invite you to a hangout tonight. You in, hot stuff?" Richie explained, I smirked and licked my lips.

"Mhm. Sure. I mean, I do need friends." I replied and started walking. Richie yelled out of excitement and walked with me.

"How about a boyfriend?" He asked and then winked. I giggled and faced him.

Richie POV

She stopped walking and stared at me. Y/N raised her brows and tilted her head. She reached for my glasses and slowly took them off. Wow how sensual.

"What's wrong? Why are you purposely making me blind?" I asked and then smiled. Y/N examined me without my glasses, and then she placed them back on.

"Nothings wrong. You just look like my friend Michael from my old home town." Y/N brought up. I chuckled and popped my Hawaiian top collar.

"This Michael dude has nothing on me. I'm probably way better." I mentioned and then winked. Y/N rolled her eyes and smiled.

"I'll write down my address for you. The hangout will be at mine, or, you can just hop on my bike after school and come straight away?" I responded and smirked. Y/N bit her lip.

"I'll come later. I'm not gonna ride you- I mean, I'm not gonna ride with you." She spoke trying to fix her sentence.

I re-positioned my glasses and just smirked at her.
She wants me badly.

-how was this?