Mike° here, take these

Summary; You're sick and stayed home. Little did you know you were going to have a visitor.

Y/N POV

I basically coughed out a spit ball of phlegm and had the runniest and sore nose. My throat was throbbing and sore, I had a typical cold.

"Are you okay with staying home today?" Dad asked as he leaned against my door frame. I was weak to even lift my hand to give him a thumbs up, so I replied with "yeah."

"I'm going to work now, and if you ever need me just call, if you can't get a hold of me just call the main police station number or hopper, he'll direct the call to me." Dad mentioned before walking off. I took a deep breath in and could feel my chest wheeze as I exhaled. I wish I could eat and actually taste my food, every time I had a blocked nose I couldn't taste anything.

It was 2 hours later and dad left for work, I was still in bed just laying there, tucked into my comfy bed. My head turned to face my clock.
"9:06 am"

I sighed and coughed up again. Ouch. My chest was sore now, shit.

I heard a noise downstairs and was scared to death, my eyes went wide and I covered myself with a blanket... Yeah I know blankets don't protect people but, it was safe in my eyes.

I was hoping it was dad, he probably forgot something and came back? Oh shit it's a ghost? No, no it can't be. Man, I was going to die, what if it's a murderer?

My breathing was restricted due to being under thick layers of blankets.

"What are you doing?" A familiar voice spoke, I slowly placed the blanket down and looked to find Mike at the edge of my bed. Oh relief.

"I thought you were a murder- never mind that, what are you doing here? Mike, you should be at school" I mentioned cutting him off.
Mike sat at the edge of my bed and nodded a no.

"I realised after first period that you stayed home cause you were sick. I called the police station and asked your dad. And then I had a brilliant idea to leave school, go home to pick up some food and bring it here to you so I could feed you, help you." Mike explained, he pulled up his backpack and started pulling out medicine, bottles of water, snacks, a thermometer... Which he doesn't need to bring, I have one. Also he had Vick's vapour rub and some cough candy.

I blushed at his cute stupidity.

"So, you ditched school for me? I don't want you being here Mike, you'll end up sick." I replied just staring at him. His cute smile plastered along his face and nodded a no.

"I'd rather be here with you then at school with the boys who drool over max." Mike replied, you rolled your eyes at the fact that Mike still disliked Max.

"Plus, If I get sick, you'll have to do the same thing and take care of me..." Mike whispered. His grin continued and I laughed a little. It was hard to laugh cause it hurt my chest. I felt as Mike gripped onto my hand... this boy was a keeper 💗

-this was requested!
-loved the idea of Mike staying home from school just to take care of you! Little doctor