Richie° keep it quiet (SMUT/ANGRY SEX/ KINKY warning)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

Summary; Richie assumes you're cheating, so angry sex is involved

-ANOTHER WARNING. 🤭⚠️⁉️🚫
If under the age of 13!

-don't leave hate comments
-age yourself up and Finn

Y/N POV

My brows raised as I examined the new plates and eating utensils my mother bought this week.
They were weird looking silverware, some forks and spoons weren't the right size.

I rolled my eyes and stood next to the dining table, mom buys some unnecessary shit. Right now she was at work so I was home alone.

"Y/N! Open up!" A voice cooed and banged into the front door. I gulped and ran over to the door, it was Richie.

I smiled and wanted to kiss him but he clenched his jaw and pushed past me as he entered. My lips smacked and closed the door behind him,

"What's wrong babe?" I asked as I folded my arms and walked over to where he stood, the dining room.

Richie brushed his fingers along the silverware and then turned to face me,

"Stan told me that while I was at home being sick, you partnered up with Chris Mitchell for science, and that you kept smiling at him." Richie mumbled, I scoffed and just raised my brows.

"Yeah, I had no partner because of your dumbass getting sick, PLUS, I smiled at him because I AM A NICE PERSON- ARE YOU FUCKING CHEATING ON ME?!" Richie yelled interrupting me.

My eyes went huge and I nodded a no.

"What the hell, what? No, I don't like Chris- Prove to me that you're not cheating. Come on." Richie spoke with gritted teeth. I gulped and nodded a no.

Richie chuckled and looked down, he dragged his fingers along his lips and then licked them.

"You're going to prove it to me." Richie mumbled as he took a few steps towards me. My eyes glanced at how serious he was. Richie grabbed my wrist and turned me around, he pushed me against the dining table.

"PROVE IT. REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES." Richie yelled angrily, I stayed quiet and then opened my mouth.

"How is removing my clothes going to prove that I'm not cheatin- Keep quiet, and, I know you like receiving hickeys. So if I see that you have any scratches, bruises or hickeys, you're in trouble...I'm the only one who can give them to you, not some other fucking guy." Richie explained as he cut me off.

Richie flared his nostrils and pointed up and down,

"UNDRESS NOW." Richie demanded, I exhaled a breath and did what he told me to do.

As I undressed myself I could feel myself being turned on a little.

Richie kept licking his lips and eyeing me up and down.

"See, nothing on my body." I whispered nervously, I watched as Richie smirked and took a few steps forward.

"Not yet." Richie mumbled, I gulped. Richie reached for one of the plates that was behind me.

He clenched his jaw and stepped back, next thing you know.. He smashes it onto the ground, I was scared and turned on. Fuck.

"Clean it up. NOW, PICK UP THE PIECES." Richie yelled and glared at me. I reached for the broken pieces and Richie nodded a no.

"Nuh-uh. Turn around and Pick them up." Richie demanded.
Purposely, I turned around and bent down to pick up the pieces, Richie wanted me to bend over that badly that he needed to break a plate.

"WRONG, you didn't pick up the pieces fast enough . Punished is what you'll be." Richie spoke as he came up from behind me, his hands roaming my body.

"Lean against the table, now." Richie whispered into my ear. I stayed quiet and didn't do anything.

Richie gripped onto my hair, "Fine." I mumbled and smiled.
I blinked and leaned forward onto the dining table.

Richie slapped me hard from behind and I winced out of pain and pleasure.

"You only obey to me." Richie spoke angrily, the sound of his zipper and pants dropping had warned me,
I chuckled and moaned against the table as I felt Richie insert inside of me from behind.

"YOU'RE FUCKING MINE." Richie yelled as he thrusted, I moaned and agreed by nodding my head.

"Call my name" Richie shouted, I bit my lip and began calling his name out.

"Shi-shit Richie." I blurted out as my legs quivered.

*KNOCKS KNOCKS*

"Y/N? Are you home? I need to talk to you about Bill." Beverly spoke as she knocked on my door.

Richie pulled out and turned me around.

He covered my mouth.  "Open up and reject Bev. I need to finish you." Richie whispered smiling as he held onto my mouth keeping me quiet. I agreed and quickly placed on clothes.

-Sorry for all the smut. 😂❤️👀 This was Requested!! Some angry Richie sex

-Also, I know you guys have your opinions and what not but please, stop sending me hate when You DM me, or stop calling me a gross author.
I put warnings up for the people who don't want to read SMUT... Read the warnings people.