Finn° After Party🍾🍿

Summary: This is part 2 to "MTV" Go Read it! ❤️👀

Finn POV

I held onto my bottled water and looked around for her.

"Dude chill, she's around her somewhere. You look like a crack head with wide eyes looking for Y/N." Wyatt spoke, I shrugged my shoulders and faced the boys.

"I don't know what you're talking about? I am so not looking for her... And I am chill." I replied, then gulped loudly. Jack rolled his eyes and patted my shoulder.

"Finn, just breathe, there's no need for fangirling." Jack mumbled, I inhaled and exhaled a breath. I was calm. My eyes scanned the room one more time and I saw Y/N, she was with Soph. God Y/N looked like a goddess.

She's my definition of "Wife" and "perfect girl". She was a natural beauty as well. Far out, I want to thank her parents.

"Finn, snap out of it." Jaeden whispered,

I snapped out of my inner thoughts and realised Y/N was standing in front of me. Her smile made me nervous and weak in the knee's.

"Finn? Want to walk with me?" She asked, It took me a few seconds to process what she asked me. I felt as Wyatt pushed me forwards.

"Ugh yes. I'd love to." I replied nervously, she giggled and we started walking. As we walked away I turned back to stare at the boys and Sophia. I placed my arm up and did this gesture '👌🏽' the A-Okay.

They all smiled and quietly cheered. Slowly turning back around Y/N gave me a weird look, damn she caught me doing the gesture.

"So Finn, I wanted to walk around the venue with you because... I want to get to know you more, also, the after party is kind of lame." She explained, I chuckled and placed my hands in my pockets.

"I agree, this after party isn't the best and I'd love to get to know you more." I lied, I knew so much about her, thanks to Sophia and being a fan.

Y/N giggled, oh god the frickin cutest sound I have ver heard.

"Okay, question time. Mmhh Favourite... Color?" She asked me, I smirked and we both said

"That would be Red- Mines Red." She spoke, I smiled genuinely.

Y/N POV

We walked around the Venue, it had a garden area outside that was Lit with fairy lights. It was beautiful.

We walked very slowly around the gardens, the night sky and the moon would reflect off the water fountains. Finn and I have been out here for almost 2 hours. He talked about his Band, his family and what he likes. I mentioned my family, the things I like and what I do that probably weird people out. 

"Tell me something weird then." Finn spoke and smirked at me. I bit my lip and looked up at the tall curly haired boy.

"Okay so, like near my bed, I have like 4 boxes of cereal. I get hungry at night and I just, I just have them there." I explained, Finn raised his brows and placed his hands in the air.

"Yeah you're so weird." Finn spoke and laughed, I nudged his arm lightly.

"Don't laugh at me." I spoke smiling, Finn nodded a no and grinned.

"I'm kidding, that's not weird. I like a girl who stashes and hides snacks." Finn mumbled, I blushed and rolled my eyes.

We stopped in our tracks. We both stood there, smiling at one another, under the twinkling lights and in the garden of the venue.

"You're something special Finn Wolfhard." I mentioned, Finn looked down and then back up at me with a wider grin.

"And you're the most gorgeous, genuine girl Y/N
Y/L/N. And I was hoping that, mhmmm maybe you could hang out with me before I leave LA?" Finn asked with raised brows and worried look on his face.

I blinked and nodded in agreement.

"Gladly. I'd love to hang out with you." I replied, Finn blushed which made melt.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating, I pulled it out from my purse and saw that it was my friend Sienna calling me. We were suppose to throw a sleepover tonight with my other friends and I realised I was late.

The time was '12:09am' wow it was late.

A text popped up on my phone.

"Me and the girls are parked outside the Venue waiting for you, get your ass outside super star 😘😉"

It was from Sienna.

"Is everything ok?" Finn asked. I gulped and exhaled.

"Yeah it's great. Look I have to go. I'm so sorry, I wish we could talk some more. I'll message you tonight. Well probably later on." I spoke while placing my phone into my purse.

Finn POV

She started walking off, I clenched my jaw and ran towards her quickly, I held onto her hand.

"Thank you for tonight, honestly." I mumbled, she smiled and looked down at my lips.

And then she tippy goes to kiss me. I smiled during the kiss and wrapped my arms around her waist. Wow-wee.

She pulled away and smirked.

"Thank you for saying you had a celebrity crush on me during that interview, and for saying I looked beautiful when you won the award. And, I like you a lot Finn. " She explained smiling, she then ran off.

I blushed and placed my fingers over my lips, a smile crept along my face.

I made my way over to the guys and back inside the venue.

"Where's Y/N?" Jeremy asked, I smiled and replied with,

"She Left. Y/N was great, and she kissed me..." I mentioned, Jaeden's eyes went wide. The group just gasped.

"Tell Papa Jae." Jaeden spoke, I grinned and placed my fingers along my lips, I was still so shocked that she kissed me.

"She pulled a Cinderella on me." I mumbled.

She left at 12 am.

-how was this? ❤️😍👀🍿🍾