Miles° Help 🖤 |3| Revenge

Summary: Read Previous Parts!!

-Dark. DARK, This is D-A-R-K

Miles POV

"Perkins, pull over. Miles said this is where Jay lives." Y/N spoke as the car stopped. I gulped and stared at Y/N. We were in Jay's neighbourhood.

She gave me a smirk and placed on a black ski mask. Woah, this was.... Strange... Strangely cool, such a rush.

"Take this, we're going to kid nap them. We can't be seen- Where are we going to take them once we get Jay and Sharon?" I asked curiously as she handed me a ski mask.

"To daddy's warehouse, where, we do all the work." She mumbled then took off the safety on her hand gun. I smiled at the girl I was crushing on, she was dangerous and I liked it.

We exited the car and headed to Jays house.

"His parents aren't home. There's no cars parked." I mentioned, Y/N nodded. I pointed towards the front door and Y/N pulled out her pick locking tools.

"You knowing how to do that... Does not surprise me." I whispered, she giggled and opened the door, quietly. I gulped as we entered this douchebags home.

We could hear his tool boy music playing from upstairs, in his room.
Slowly we headed up stairs and made it to his room.

"Do we have a plan- Nope." Y/N spoke cutting me off. I raised my brows and she opened the door quickly.

We pointed our guns at him.

"Get the fuck down, on your knees now. Hands to your head mother fucker." Y/N yelled, Jay did what she said. Wow that was easy.

Jay was scared and we could see it on his face.

"I have money, take my money- We don't want your fucking money idiot." I spoke and held my gun towards his head. Y/N chuckled and then placed a cotton bag over his head.

"Tie his arms up and then we're ready to get the bitch." I spoke, Y/N agreed and I continued pointing my gun.

"Cry for me. Cry for mercy." I whispered as I leaned forward and pointed my gun harder. Jay gulped and cried. I then checked him, to make sure this fucker didn't carry anything with him.

Y/N POV

Jay was tied up and so was Sharon. She was easy to get.

Miles smiled at me as the car stopped. We were here at the warehouse....

"Perkins, help us with the hostages." Miles spoke, ooo A guy with demands. He was already acting like he joined daddy's business.

Perkins had placed Jay and Sharon on chairs, both had bags over the heads and gags in their mouths.

Miles closed the warehouse doors and Perkins decided to wait outside. Me and Miles took off our ski mask and had our guns placed away, we didn't want to alarm them as much as they already are. We don't want screaming.

I smiled as I took the bags off their heads. Jay and Sharon's eyes in terror when they realised who we were.

I made my way around Jay and dragged my fingers along his neck and face.

"Awe, Are you surprised its us? Remember now, I said I'd make the consequences worse if you continued to Fuck around." I whispered as I lingered around Jay.

I pulled the gags off their mouths and they cried out of scared-ness.

"You crazy bitch, let us go!" Sharon cried. I nodded a no and Miles pulled out his switchblades.

"We're not letting you go. You deserve to be here, with us." Miles spoke as he walked towards them. He was playing with the blades and smiling.

I grinned and held tightly onto Jays hair, I gripped him from behind and decided to point my gun towards his temple on his forehead.

"You're not going to kill us- Oh really? Cause I'm craving to kill 2 sons of bitches." I replied and placed a soft kiss on Jays head.

I then placed my gun away, and grabbed my pocket knife. I slashed Jay's shoulders and heard him cry for help. Sharon was terrified. Good.

Miles dragged the blade along Sharon's neck, he didn't cut her... Yet.

"Please don't I'm sorry. Please, we'll leave you alone. Sharon cried, her mascara was being washed off by her ugly crying face. Miles then sliced her thighs, she couldn't stop crying.

"We will tell the n-new sheriff- Ha really?" I spoke cutting Jay off. I untangled my hands from his hair and stood next to Miles as we stood in front of them.

A smile spread across my face.

"The new sheriff is my uncle, and he plays dirty, just like daddy and just like me. So good luck. I suggest you don't fuck with me, or Miles. If you two dumb asses tell anyone about tonight. We'll come back and kill you. I'll be watching." I replied. Jay and Sharon nodded in agreement and cried.

"Perkins, come in. Take these dumb animals home. Me and Miles will hang here for a bit. Come get us after." I demanded.

Miles POV

I wiped the blood off the blades and smiled at her.

"Tonight was fun." I mumbled, Y/N grinned and walked over to me. She raised her brows and gave me a smirk.

"Meet my Daddy next week? I want you working with me." Y/N whispered, I totally agreed. This was a thrill.

-WOAHHHH
-SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE DARK FINN AND I ENJOY IT HAHHH
-ALSO THIS WAS DARK ASF

-🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤