Finn° It can wait (SMUT warning)

WARNING- SMUT, do not read if you do not like this content. These imagines are for fans who are craving these types of reads. Don't leave hate and just skip the imagine. ❤️

Summary: You and Finn are co-stars of ST, and also, sex buddies.

Y/N POV

Rhonda finished taking down my hair style,

"How was the last scene?" She asked, I smirked and raised my brows,

"Great, I had to do it over and over again cause my stupid self couldn't remember my lines, I seriously don't know how I have this job, my memory suck." I replied grinning, Rhonda laughed and finished brushing my hair.

I thanked her and stood up, "I'll see you in 2 hours, I have school now." I replied then rolled my eyes. Quickly leaving the hair and make up trailer, I made my way over to my trailer, that I conveniently shared with Finn Wolfhard.

I opened the door to find Finn sitting on our trailer couch, he was on his phone.

"How was your scene?" Finn mumbled, I placed my water bottle down on the table and shrugged.

"It was fine. How was your Mileven scenes?" I asked with raised  brows. He placed his phone down and shrugged his shoulders, Finn stood up.

"Ehh, would have been better if It was you I was kissing, holding, touching." Finn whispered, I blushed and watched as his hands gripped onto my shirt, he wanted me.

Finn smirked and started placing small kisses onto my shoulder, I received shivers and moaned lightly. I felt as his hands roamed my body. Felt good.

"Mhm, Finn." I moaned as the words escaped my lips.

Finn kissed up my neck and then finally reached my lips, he grinned during the kiss. Finn's hand then gripped onto mine, he held my hand then brought it down to his area, he was hard.

My hand started palming him through his khaki pants, he groaned out of pleasure and I smiled as I watched him moan. My lips lingered around his neck,

"No hickies remember, we can't get caught." Finn whispered, I smirked as I continued to kiss down. I helped him take off his damn Mike W Sweater, my kisses went lower and lower,

"Can I place them here?" I asked and sucked on his stomach area, Finn looked down and nodded his head in agreement, he licked his lips and pushed my head down even more.

"Place myself in your mouth." Finn groaned, I obeyed. I helped him with his pants, I slowly pulled down his briefs and watched as his hard member flung up. Yum.

I placed my lips over the tip, just to tease him. Finn grinned and was about to say something when I then took him fully inside my mouth.

"Mhmm." Finn moaned.

Suddenly knocking on our trailer door, It was time for school.
I was about to pull his dick outta my mouth but Finn kept my mouth on him. He looked down at me and placed a finger over his lips, "Shh." He spoke.

"Y/N, Finn? Are you guys in there? It's time for school come on." Sarah spoke as she continued to knock.

I continued to suck and he rolled his eyes back out of pleasure.

"You know what, school can wait." Finn whispered with a smirk.

-SORRY😂 well, here's a smut for ya 🐸😍