Finn° Caught 👀 |2|

Summary: Read Previous parts 💓
-He catches Y/N reading Fanfic about him

Finn POV

We placed on a movie and basically ignored the fact she was reading fanfic. I gulped and turned my head to stare at her, she was focused on the movie and didn't know I was staring at her.

It interested me that she was reading fan fiction. I thought she'd be reading about Tom Holland or whatever. She obsesses over Tom way too much, one time she almost made me tweet if Tom could attend one of my concerts

"Y/N?" I asked, she turned her head and raised her brows at me. I was about to ask her why she read Fanfic but then her mom called her.

"Y/N! Come help set up the table, the Wolfhard's are staying for dinner." Her mom yelled, Y/N stood up and faced me.

"I'll be back up. Just gotta set up." She spoke smiling, I agreed and watched a she left her room. My eyes targeted her phone and I wanted to check her Wattpad. Reaching for her phone I felt bad, but I was curious... Also, I knew her password so...

I unlocked her phone and looked for the orange app.

My eyes examined her Wattpad library.

"Richie Tozier imagines"
"Finn Wolfhard x reader"
"Finn Wolfhard imagines"
"Finn Wolfhard Love Stories"

I gulped and locked her phone. Slowly I placed her phone back down... Most guys would think this was completely weird and creepy, but for me, It wasn't.

Did she like me? Did my best friend like me? Was she going to tell me?

I laid down and thought about it. Y/N admitted she had no feelings for me whatsoever, but she admitted that like 4 years ago, and it was more like a joke when I asked her.

I lied when I told her I didn't like her... I didn't want to break a friendship over a crush. Too risky.

"Finn, come on. Dinners ready." Y/N cooed as she stood by her door frame. I sat up and saw her smiling at me. I nervously stood up and made my way towards her.

"You okay?" She asked worried, I exhaled and looked down.

My head nodded a yes. Y/N smiled and turned around...

"Actually, I'm not okay." I spoke and reached for her hand, my fingers interlocking with hers.

I turned her around and smiled, Quickly I pulled her closer towards me and kissed her, I kissed my best friend.

I felt as she pushed me back a little.
"Finn? What are you doing?" She asked with a smile, I grinned and raised my brows.

"You wanted me to kiss you right?- I mean, no? But yes? I'm so confused." She spoke interrupting me. I placed my hands in my pockets.

"I looked over your wattpad library and was surprised to see a lot of books of 'me' so I assumed you liked me... Because I like you, that's why I was curious." I explained, Y/N stayed quiet and looked down.

She almost looked ashamed for reading Fanfic.
I reconnected our hands and I pulled her closer again.

"I'm sorry for looking through your phone." I mumbled, she placed her head into my chest and I held her in a tight hug.

"And I'm sorry for being a creepy best frien- Creepy? What no, it isn't... Okay maybe a little, but it isn't creepy to me because, I actually like like you. And I'd read fanfic about you." I explained cutting her off.

Y/N smiled and so did I.

"It'd be better, if you didn't read fanfic, cause now, you don't need too. I want to ask you out, Y/N." I mumbled nervously, Y/N stayed quiet and stood there looking shocked.

"Y/N?" I spoke. She snapped out of her thoughts.

"I do- I mean, yeah sure, I'll go out with you." She said all cute and nervous. She giggled and I was about to kiss her when her mom came upstairs. We pulled away from each other.

"Come on, dinners getting cold." Her mom spoke.

-How was this fluff? 💓😂
-I got a Private message telling me my imagines sucked and that I shouldn't be making Mike W dark cause it's gross. I don't know if I should continue them because maybe they are a little too much?