Finn° Unforgetable |6|

Summary: Read Previous parts ❤️

Finn POV

"Finn?! Are you okay?" A female voice cooed as I rubbed my head. My body sorely sat up, I was expecting Y/N to be kneeling in front of me with her angelic caring smile. Nope it was Sophia.

"I-I'm okay." I replied then stood up, I stumbled and felt as Jeremy caught me.

"What happened?" Jack asked as he stared at me and then at Y/N who was standing by Jaeden, her arms were folded and she gave me a look.

"I knocked him out when I opened the door. No big deal." Y/N whispered out. My eyes blinked and felt the vibe off Y/N...
"Sorry Finn." She mouthed as she stared at me. She then Smirked. That unforgettable cheeky smirk she had on.

"Come Jaeden. Let's get food, I'm hungry."Y/N spoke and walked off with Jaeden. We all examined as Jaeden smacked her ass from behind. My jaw dropped as I watched them walk off. The rest of the gang's Jaw's had dropped as well.

"Did we all witness that?" Chosen asked. We all nodded and they stared at me.

"It must be a friend thing?" I mumbled. Sophia chuckled and nodded a no.

Was I jealous?
Hell yes. Jaeden smacked my ex girlfriends ass. Of course I was jealous, I don't care if it was just a friend move, that wasn't cool.

"Let's get back to work." Wyatt spoke as he dragged me.

Y/N POV

"You can do it. I've taught you at home." Jaeden spoke. I groaned out of frustration and hopped off Jae's skateboard.
It was lunch break and me and Jaeden were in the parking lot of the set just skating around with the rest.

Sophia walked over to me.

"Finns totally jealous. But he deserves it. You and Jaeden put on a great act..." Sophia mumbled, I smirked and turned to look at Jaeden.

A smile spread across his face.

What act?
We weren't acting.

We were just being friends? Normally?

"What act?" I whispered to Soph. She smiled and faced me.

"You know the whole fake flirting around set with eachother and the touchin- Wait, this isn't an act to make finn jealous is it?" Sophia spoke.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Yeah. I've been myself this whole time? Does it really seem like we're flirting? Oh my god Soph." I spoke and exhaled.

I suddenly felt nervous. Jaeden made me feel nervous.

"Jaeden likes you." Sophia whispered, I nodded a no in denial and pushed her further away from the gang as they continued to skateboard. I turned around to see Finn making his way over to Jaeden.

"Shh, no Jae doesn't like me- He so does, I can tell." Sophia mumbled. I placed my hand over her mouth.

She smacked my hand away.

"Watch- Sophia don't." We whispered.

"Y/N's thirsty, can someone get her a drink?" Sophia yelled. I turned around and watched as Jaeden and Finn reached for my water bottle.

My brows raised and I face palmed myself.

Sophia turned me around.

"Your ex and future bf want to give you water. Take it Y/N." Sophia whispered then winked. Fuck.

This doesn't mean Jaeden likes me? Does it? No way...

I need to talk to the other boys and see what they think...

-I liked this chap haha
-thoughts about this?