Finn° Ties (2)

Summary: Read Previous Part! ❤️

Finn POV

Y/N dragged me upstairs and gripped onto my hand tightly.

"Kids? Where are you heading off to- I'm going to show Finn around the house." Y/N replied and yagga'd me upstairs. We entered her room and she slammed it shut.

She turned around with the same look on her face that I had. I sat on her bed and examined as she paced back and forth, her arms were up in the air going crazy.

"I can't believe my mom is dating your dad?! W-why UGHHH." She explained and groaned out of frustration, I just watched her and admired her cuteness and beauty. Ugh I love her so much, she's distracting.

"Finn? Hello? We need to talk, snap out of your thoughts." Y/N mentioned, I licked my lips and gulped as I stood up, I placed my arms onto her shoulders and looked her in the eyes.

"My dad told me that, he started talking to this "woman" aka your mom a month ago. And we've been secretly together for 4 months... so, technically I bags'd you first and my dad is going to have to break it off with your mom- Finn?! My mom hasn't been this happy for a long time."
Y/N replied as she cut me off.

I clenched my jaw and exhaled a breath,

"I don't know what we'll do then? Do you want to become my step sister? Oh god no." I mumbled walking around her room, suddenly I faced my girl.

"I don't want to end what 'we' have..." I whispered,
Y/N agreed and placed her head onto her hands. I walked over and lifted her head to look up at me.

"We'll figure something out. Let's just go have that awkward dinner." I mentioned and smiled, she grinned back and rested her forehead onto my chest and she stepped closer. My arms wrapping around her.

"Y/N come on it's dinner time, can't you hear mom callin-" Her sister busted through the bedroom door. Me and Y/N untangled from each other quickly,
Y/N's sister raised her brow and gave us a weird stare.

"We were just, uh I was teaching Finn how to slow dance." Y/N explained, I chuckled slightly and we followed her sister downstairs.

Y/N POV

We began eating and the first 5 minutes were completely silent. I sat next to my sister while Finn was across from me and his brother Nick was across from Y/S/N. Of course the parents were on each end of the table.

"So, Eric. Have you given Finn the "talk" yet." Mom spoke, I started choking on my broccoli and quickly reached for my glass of water. God my mom was so embarrassing. I faced Finn across the table and he smirked at me.

"Yes I have. The sex talk right?" Eric replied, my mom agreed and smiled at me as she turned her head.

"Great! I need to have one with Y/N! She's dating a boy and I have to make sure that she's a mature women when it comes to- Mom we get it, okay...Shhh" I replied cutting mom off. Nick and Finn just smirked and continued eating.

"Finn dear, do you have a girlfriend?" My mom asked, my eyes went wide and realised Finn wasn't paying attention, I had to kick him under the table.

"Uh, Yeah I do, she's the best." Finn replied, I blushed slightly and then looked down so no one could see how red I was.

"Finn tells me all about this girl, but I have yet seen to meet her. You know, due to all the work Finns been doing oversea's. Finn, I'd love to meet her." Eric explained, my sister nudged my arm suddenly.

"I'd love to meet her too. This is a family team." My mom butted in, my eyes went huge and Eric agreed to the idea...

- Lmao. This was, weird.
-😂❤️ thoughts?