Finn° Hidden (3)

Summary: Read Previous part! Wyatt comforts Y/N

Song: It won't stop- Chris Brown & Sevyn Streeter

Y/N POV

I arrived home and undressed my self from this gown and wiped off the make up. I was glad Wyatt brought made me go back to the award show. My show "the 100" won our nomination and ST won the other nomination. Finn and Millie still bothered me but I had the help from the IT cast to distract me.

As I jumped into my bed I got a text from Wyatt and Finn.

To:Y/N
From: Wyatt

Tonight was fun. Are you feeling better?🤗

To: Y/N
From: Finn
Why did you leave the event earlier? Please talk to me...

I was too tired to reply as I scanned over the messages, I needed some sleep.

Wyatt POV

I laid in bed tired from last nights fun. After the award show we went to my house to chill for a bit, this included the IT cast and Y/N. Finn had to go to a ST after party with the ST cast while Y/N rejected attending it.

Last night flash back.

"Wyatt, I swear to god if you drop me and I land on my face I will... hurt you. Also if I ruin this gown I'm ruined. " Y/N spoke as she tried balancing on my long board, I held her hand and just laughed.

"I've got you don't worry. You shouldn't be wearing a 2 thousand dollar gown. I said I'd lend you some clothes." I explained. It was 10pm at night and we were on my street just trying to long board. She giggled and nearly fell off.

"COME UP STAIRS YOU TWO. WE'RE going to go live on instagram!" Jack yelled from the window upstairs. I raised my brow and turned to face Y/N.

"Race ya!" I spoke, I started running and bet her inside the house.

"Let me guess you were slow because of the gown?" I asked as she entered the house, she just scoffed and agreed.

End of last night flash back.

Although Y/N didn't sleep over the rest of the gang did.

"Dudes, my room is a mess." I explained as I stood up from my bed and examined them scattered all over my floor and couches.

Most of them groaned cause they were still tired.

"Wyatt check what you're tagged in on instagram." Jaeden spoke as he held his phone up. I clenched my jaw and was curious.

I scrolled past what I was tagged in and examined as their were paparazzi stolen shots of me and Y/N near the ice cream store. Sitting there and then grabbing ice cream. My eyes glanced at the reports of me and Y/N.

"Wyatt Oleff and Y/N L/N getting ice cream together before TCA. Cute couple Alert!"

I blinked and raised my brows as I stared at Jaeden.

"The fans think you guys are cute together. So does the Press and Media." Jaeden explained, Chosen then joined us.

"Woah, you and Y/N got ice cream without us?" Chosen asked, I chuckled to myself lightly and decided to text Y/N... Until.

I got a call from my agent.

And yep. My agent had arranged a meeting with
Y/N's agent, we were going to discuss a publicity stunt between me and Y/N .
I shook my head and texted Y/N hoping she was awake and that she was aware of our meeting later on today.

- Yipeee chapter 3 😍❤️