Richie° Party?

Summary: You come across Richie Tozier while working at the Record Store. You get an invite to his party.

Y/N POV

As I placed the new brought in Records away I turned my head to look out of the window. A red car, along with a black car pulled up outside the store, my lips smacked together as I examined Richie Tozier hop out of the red one.

I loved being the only one at work today.

Hmm, Richie.... He was our school favourite. Every girl wanted him or wanted to be looked/ touched by him.

The bell ringed as he entered the store with his group.

"Hey Y/N." Stan mumbled as he smiled at me, I grinned back and watched as the group roamed the store, while Richie walked over to the counter, where I was.

"What do you want Tozier? Asking for another date?" I spoke with a smile. Richie scoffed and brushed his fingers over his nose,

"You really know me huh? Well, I came because I need some records for tonight, also, I wanted to come see you." Richie explained then brushed his fingers through his hair. I gulped and then rolled my eyes,

"Don't roll your eyes at me Y/N, we both know you like me. Anyway, I have a party tonight at 6, so you better come." Richie spoke with a smirk, I chuckled and placed my hands on my hips.

"Sure thing dweeb." I whispered.
Suddenly Bill walked over and raised his brows at me, he then faced Richie.

"Richie, I-I think we should cancel the p-party." Bill mentioned.

"Bill, don't worry. It'll be fine." Richie replied, I coughed and they both looked at me.

"The party? You want to cancel it- Yeah, I-I think we should cancel it, y-you know that Lamonsough kid that d-died 2 days ago? It w-was a murder. They found his b-body slashed up and decapitated. The sherif said they found a-a mask. Look, It's dangerous to throw a party." Bill explained as he cut me off.

I inhaled and then exhaled while staring at Richie and Bill.

Gary Lamonsough was in our grade. We payed tribute to his death yesterday after school.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Cancel the party Richie- No, I won't. The whole school loves my parties, and if some psycho fucker wants to show up, let him show up. We can take his ass." Richie spoke interrupting me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Richie, this psycho is on the lose, he c-could be anywhere looking for his next victim. Your party is g-gonna be asking for more m-murders." Bill spoke.

I agreed with Bill and faced Richie.

Richie POV

My nostrils flared. I licked my lips and turned to face the other dudes.

"We're still throwing that damn party." I yelled out loud.

I then faced Y/N, "You're coming with us now. Lock up the store." I spoke.

Y/N nodded a no, "Richie I can't, I haven't finished my shift- You shouldn't even be working late tonight Y/N, there's a killer on the lose." I explained as I interrupted her.

"Come on Y/N." Bill mumbled as he faced her, she stood there and just agreed.

"Fine." She whispered.

-Poor Gary Lamonsough.
-also requested (: