Such A Tease (Smut)

You looked at myself in the mirror and quickly applied some more hairspray. Tonight, you and Brendon were going out for a meal with Kenny and Victoria at some fancy Italian place in the next town. You'd heard so many raving people about it, so when Brendon brought up the idea of a meal, you begged him to book a table.

You exited the bedroom and Brendon looked you up and down, a smirk settling on his face. He snaked his arm round your waist and pulled you in for a kiss. You melted into the kiss but pushed off before he got too carried away.

'Enough of that, we need to leave now or we'll be late' You say, taking his hand and leading him to the car.

'You're such a tease you know that, just you wait until later' He whispers suggestively in your ear, making your stomach turn at those words. He knew what effect he had on you, so used it to his advantage all the time. Little did he know, you had some ideas of your own for dinner tonight.

Surprisingly, you arrived at the restaurant on time and at almost the exact same time as Kenny and Victoria. You all sat at your table and ordered two bottle of wine for the table. The two guys started talking about the upcoming European tour, while you and Victoria talked about the most random of stuff.

Your starters soon arrived and you all devoured them, having eaten very little during the day to save room for the delicious food. The restaurant was busy, so your waitress informed you that there might be a slightly longer wait for the main courses. You didn't mind, but you were growing impatient, as you were eager to see what Brendon had meant when he told you to wait till later. Before long, you found yourself wriggling around in your seat, so decided to mess with Brendon slightly, who was sat next to you.

You placed a hand on his knee and applied a bit of pressure, he responded by turning to you and flashing you a smile. After a couple of minutes, you began to slide your hand higher up his thigh, still applying a bit of pressure. He coughed and wriggled slightly in his seat, but he still spoke eagerly to Kenny about the songs that should be on the tour setlist. Eventually, your hand reached his crotch and you squeezed it and began palming it through his trousers. You could feel him growing hard under your touch, he flashed you a warning look and his eyes rolled back slightly, as he desperately tried to stop himself moaning out loud. Although this was a good response, you weren't done yet. You undid his zipper and slipped your hand in, so that only only his boxers separated your hand from his increasingly hard dick. He tried to push your hand away but you resisted, he'd teased you earlier so this is revenge.

You managed to slip your hand under his boxers, so that your hand was now gripped around his dick. You began rubbing your hand up and down it gently. Now, he was unable to keep still and was visibly squirming in his seat, enough for Kenny to notice.

'Brendon, are you okay?' He asked, slightly concerned.

'I'm good, just getting impatient with all this waiting' Brendon said, trying hard not to stutter.

You just sat there, acting oblivious to what was actually going on. While all this was happening, you were still keeping up a conversation with Victoria, so as not to raise suspicion.

You continued pumping him under the table, as he gripped your thigh, desperately not wanting Kenny and Victoria to catch on. While Kenny and Victoria were talking to themselves, you quickly whispered in Brendon's ear.

'You tease me, this is what happens. Now, cum for me baby' You say, quickening your pace, knowing that he's very close to the edge. As he releases, he lets out a loud moan which you cover with a cough. You take your hand out of his trousers, zipping it back up and wiping your hand discreetly on your napkin.

*After the meal*

There was an underlying tension as you drove back home. Brendon had his hand firmly at the top of your thigh and kept glancing over at you and smirking. You knew you were in big trouble when you got home and just the thought of it turned you on, you could feel yourself growing wet.

Brendon slammed the car door, grabbed your hand and ran inside. He kicked the door shut and led you upstairs. He pushed you onto the bed and crawled on top of you.

'You think it's okay to do that? I think someone needs to be punished' He says, kissing you roughly, before leaving dark hickeys all over your neck and chest. As he kisses you, he palms your breasts, making you squirm under him. You can feel him getting hard again and you try to palm it, but he pushes your hand off.

'No touching, bad girls don't get to touch' Brendon scolds you, sliding your skirt off and taking your top off, throwing them both across the room. He starts kissing down from your breasts right down to just above your dripping wet core. He looks up at you, his eyes dark with lust and he smirks, before slipping two fingers in. He goes painfully slowly, you try to reach down to his hand, so you can control his speed, but again you're slapped away.

'Go faster Bren, please' You beg, letting out a moan.

He carries on going slowly for a while before quickening his pace, bringing you closer and closer to your orgasm. Just as you feel yourself reaching the end, he takes his fingers out and instead, he inserts his tongue. He traces it along your folds, before burying it deep, so that he can properly taste you.

'Cum for me baby, I wanna taste more of you' He instructs and you happily follow his orders. You release all over his face and he doesn't hesitate to lick it off, making you taste yourself too.

Then, he positions himself in between your legs, teasing you with his hard cock. You can feel yourself throbbing, desperate to feel him inside you.

'Please, just fuck me' You beg, unable to wait any longer.

He obliges and thrusts himself into you, hard. You moan at the pressure as he repeatedly thrusts into you. Before long, you're screaming his name in sheer pleasure and he does the same. Sweat makes his body glisten and he can feel himself getting closer and closer to the edge.

'I...I'm gonna cum babe' You stutter, feeling a knot in your stomach.

'Hold on, I'm nearly there' He says, moaning loudly.

He thrusts himself in hard a few more times, before he allows you to release. You scream his name as you reach your orgasm and he holds your face, making you look at him as you cum. He cums hard too and he collapses next to you, breathing deeply.

'I think I might tease you at dinner more often' You say, kissing him and resting your head on his chest.