Nicotine (Smut)

*REQUESTED*

Brendon's POV:

I called off our relationship because I knew I couldn't give her everything she deserves. I'm away a lot of the time and when I'm home, I'm busy with writing and demoing new songs. It's not fair on her so I decided to end things. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Seeing the look on Y/N's face when I told her will haunt me forever. She turned pale and that beautiful smile of hers disappeared within seconds. 

It's been three weeks but it's felt like an eternity. I can't stop thinking about her. I can't help thinking that I broke things up too prematurely, I could have easily told my label that I wanted to hold back on writing, to spend time with family. Hitting the wall hard, I curse myself for ending things when I was the happiest I've been. Every inch of me is screaming for me to message her, to tell her I made a massive mistake. Pouring myself a glass of whiskey, I debate whether it's a good idea before deciding I have nothing else to lose.

Me: I don't expect you to reply to me. But, there's something else I need to say to you, please will you meet me?

I place the phone face down on the table and try to distract myself with some TV, so I'm not staring at the phone screen. But, I can't get into the show, I just jiggle my leg anxiously, waiting for my text notification to go off. 

20 minutes later and she still hasn't replied. I pick my phone up but quickly throw it down again when I see the three dots. She's replying.

Y/N: I don't know if that's a good idea Brendon, I think it'll just be harder for the both of us if we meet. 

Me: Please, I'm begging you

There's something about her that weakens me, I just can't be without her.

Y/N: Okay. Meet me at the bar in 45 minutes.

I say a quiet hallelujah before running upstairs to sort myself out. Since calling things off, I've let myself look like shit. I quickly shave and put on some clean clothes, then put on a generous amount of cologne. 

I'm the first to reach the bar, so I take a seat and order myself a whiskey and get a glass of wine for Y/N, her favourite.

Y/N POV:

As I pull my car into the parking lot, my heart begins to race even faster. These past few weeks have been so difficult. I tried to play hard to get over text earlier. The truth is, as soon as I saw his name pop up, I felt like all my prayers had been answered.

My stomach does a somersault as I seem him sat at the bar. Is it just me or does he look even more attractive? 

"Hey" I say, sitting opposite him and thanking him for my wine.

"Hey, you look so good" He says quietly, smiling that smile of his that makes me all warm inside.

"So do you. I've missed you Brendon" I take a sip of my wine.

"I've missed you too. I'm so sorry for calling things off, it's the biggest mistake I've ever made" He says and I feel tears well up in my eyes.

"Really?" I say, reaching for his hand.

"Yes. I swear to God that I haven't stopped thinking about you. There's something about you that's so addictive, you're worse than nicotine. You're the first and last thing I think of each day" His voice breaks slightly but I can tell that he meant every word.

I open my mouth to speak but instead, I lean towards him and press my lips against him. Our kiss starts off slow at first but his hands cup my face and then he begins kissing me with more hunger. I quickly pull away, suddenly very aware that we're in a crowded bar.

"Maybe, we should go somewhere else" I say, taking his hand and leading him out of the bar. 

"We could see if the motel has a room" Brendon suggests and I nod. We run across the parking lot and thank our lucky stars that there's a spare room. Giggling, we quickly run into it and slam the door shut.

"Where were we?" I say, but before I can finish my question, I'm being pushed against the door. Brendon kisses my neck, while his hands unbutton my shirt and slide it off. My own hands find his belt and quickly undo it, pulling his jeans down with a growing desperation.

"Fuck, you're so addictive" Brendon says, pulling my skirt down and eyeing me up and down, as I'm stood in just my underwear. His hands roam my breasts as I slide down his boxers, releasing his growing member. 

I push his hands off of me as I sink down to my knees, I see his eyes grow wide and dark with lust. I take him in my hands and pump it slowly, even my light touch has him moaning. I swirl my tongue around the tip while making eye contact with him. He bites his lip as his eyes will me to do more. I take all of him in and taste the saltiness of the pre cum. His hands find their way to the back of my head and he pushes me towards him slightly. But, just when I think he's about to cum I pull away and walk over to the bed.

Brendon rushes over, a hungry look on his face. He slides my underwear off, which is soaking wet by this point. He lines himself up before entering me, making me groan and arch my back at the sensation. It's felt like absolutely ages since we last did this. 

My hands make their way to his back and leave scratches all the way down it, as I moan as he repeatedly thrusts into me. 

"You feel so fucking good Y/N" He shouts, the people in the rooms next door can definitely hear us but neither of us care. 

"Brendon, I think I'm gonna cum" I say, biting my lip as I feel myself tighten around him, before the burning sensation in my stomach reaches it's climax.

"FUCK" We scream in unison as we both cum. He collapses next to me and we both lay there, catching our breath.

"See, you're addictive, worse than nicotine" He says, turning over to kiss me.