*REQUESTED* A Creative Surprise (Fluff)

Request: Can you do an imagine where Y/N is pregnant and she finds a creative way to tell Brendon?

Y/N POV:

"Okay and you're sure it's all sorted?" I ask Zack for the 100th time.

"Yes, only me, you and the other guy knows. I think this is a genius idea Y/N" Zack says.

A couple of weeks ago, I found out I was pregnant. Brendon was busy with rehearsals and promoting Pray For The Wicked that I didn't tell him straight away. Instead, I began thinking of different ways to tell him. I considered just leaving the test lying around but realised that was gross. Then, I thought of the idea and immediately rang Zack to ask if it was even possible. Luckily it was and now we're just two days away from unveiling the surprise to Brendon.

"You excited for the tour babe?" I ask Brendon as we make our way to the airport. In just a few hours, we'll be on the plane to Minneapolis for the start of the Pray For The Wicked Tour. It's been a long time coming, Brendon's been to countless production meetings but now it's finally here.

"So excited, I think this could be our best tour yet!" He says, a beaming smile resting on his face.

*Later In The Day*

"Wow, this hotel is insane!" I say, looking around the lobby in awe.

"Our manager did a good job in picking this one out" Brendon says, taking my hand as we make our way to the room.

It's been difficult hiding my pregnancy from him, especially as I've had really bad morning sickness. But, he's been getting up early for rehearsals so he isn't usually around when I'm sick.

"So, what's the plan?" I ask, flopping on possibly the most comfortable bed ever.

"I think we're all going out for dinner tonight and then tomorrow, we're heading to the venue. There's a few things we have to trial, like the Amazing Beebo machine and all the pyrotechnics" Brendon explains.

*Next Day*

"This better work" I whisper to Zack at breakfast, Brendon is busy chatting to Dan so he definitely won't hear me.

"It will, trust me" He replies and I take a deep breath, willing myself to relax.

"Okay guys, we're going to head to the venue" Zack announces and everybody snaps out of their conversations and makes their way out of the hotel.

The venue is only a ten minute drive away, so we're all there in no time.

"It's huge omg" Nicole says, as she looks all around.

"So over here is The Amazing Beebo, obviously it will be on tour. Only a certain amount of people can use it each night. Brendon, you wanna try it out?" Zack asks and Brendon steps forward eagerly.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out the money, then he slots it in. Immediately, Beebo comes to life and his hands move over the crystal ball.

"I have High Hopes that things are going to be good for you. Instead of One Of The Drunks, you'll be One Of The Dads, congratulations" Beebo says, before the lights go off and it stops moving. Brendon looks so confused that I have to stop myself from laughing.

"Is that seriously one of the fortunes?" Brendon asks Zack. Zack just looks at him with a straight face. Brendon quickly whips his head round to me and suddenly his face brightens.

"Are you...?" He asks and I nod my head.

"Yes Brendon, I'm pregnant! Of course that isn't one of the fortunes, stupid" I say, giving him a gentle shove.

"OMG, I'm gonna be a Dad!" Brendon shouts, picking me up and spinning me around. Everyone else comes over to give me a hug and pass on their congratulations.

"You knew?" Brendon asks Zack.

"Of course, I helped Y/N with The Amazing Beebo thing, I thought it was a pretty genius idea" Zack replies, patting Brendon the back, his face breaking into a smile.

"I just can't believe it. Me and you, Y/N, parents!" He pulls me in for another hug and then leans in for a kiss. His plump lips meet mine and our kiss starts off gentle, before coming more and more passionate.

"Congratulations and all, but please get a room" Kenny says, breaking us out of our kiss.

"I love you Y/N and this little one" He whispers, resting his hands on my stomach.

"I love you both too" I say, resting my hands on his.

Turns out I'm not creative or good at writing Pregnancy announcements! But here's your fourth imagine of the day!!