Break Up Part 2 (Fluff)

Y/N POV:

It's been a week since I left the house Brendon and I had shared. In that time I have heard absolutely nothing from Brendon. Not a word. He's been tweeting and posting on Instagram loads, talking about how good his life is. I have to admit that hurt really badly, it's like he doesn't care at all about our FOUR YEAR relationship ending. 

"You really need to get outside, you've been watching cartoons for too long" Y/F/N says, taking the remote and turning the TV off. I groan, burying myself under the blanket which she quickly yanks off me.

"No more moping. You're young, you're gorgeous, I can't let you hide yourself away any longer. We're going out tonight. Nowhere fancy, just that new bar and I'm not taking no for an answer" She says, grabbing my hand and hauling me off the couch. She's right, sitting around in the darkness isn't helping at all. Yes, it hurts that my relationship ended but I can't spend the rest of my life crying over it.

Heading upstairs to the spare room, I stare at the minimal amount of clothes I managed to pack in a hurry. Luckily, I picked up a nice top and a skirt, so I set that aside on the bed. Then, I jump in the shower because my hair hasn't seen shampoo for way too long. It isn't long until I feel my mood pick up a bit. I blast out my favourite songs as I do my makeup, actually feeling okay for the first time in ages. So what if Brendon doesn't want me? There's plenty of other guys, ones that will notice me.

"Wow this place is so busy" I say, as we walk into the bar. It is literally packed but I manage to spot a couple vacating a table. Making a beeline for the table, I save it while Y/F/N gets our drinks. I'm more at ease than I thought, it feels weird knowing that I can flirt and chat to guys if I want to. Scanning the room, there's so many attractive men and I make eye contact with a few, putting on my best flirty expression but probably failing miserably.

"Here's to our first Brendon-free night" Y/F/N says, coming back to the table with two massive cocktails. We clink glasses and I take a sip, it's literally heaven in a glass. For the next hour or so we talk about everything and I don't think about Brendon once. 

"I hate to say this, but he's here" Y/F/N says, her voice low. I feel my stomach do a somersault as I scan the room. Sure enough, Brendon is stood at the bar with some random girl, his arm draped over her. I know I shouldn't let it bother me but it does. He hasn't messaged me once, not even to check if I managed to find somewhere else okay and now he's here with some other girl.

I get up from my chair, Y/F/N grabbing my arm to try and stop me. I shrug her off and head over to the bar, standing a few feet away from him. He doesn't notice me at first, he's too busy flirting with the girl who is way too orange. 

"I'll have whatever Cocktail you feel like making" I say to the barman. The sound of my voice is enough to make Brendon turn round, his face dropping.

"Oh hi Brendon, who's this?" I say, sounding incredibly fake. The girl clearly doesn't note the sarcasm in my voice.

"I'm Erica" She says, sticking her hand out to me. I shake it reluctantly, flashing my best fake smile. Brendon just stands there awkwardly, his facial expression neutral.

"Say something then babe" She says, her hand on his chest. I glare at him, willing for him to say something. 

"Your cocktail, Miss" The barman says, pushing it over to me. I stare Brendon out for a few seconds longer before heading back to Y/F/N.

"What did you do?" She asks, eyeing me up.

"Nothing, he wouldn't even speak to me" I say, taking a massive gulp of my drink. I down the rest and drag Y/F/N over to an area where people are dancing. I move my hips in time to the music, slowly making my way over to an extremely attractive guy. He seems pleased to see me, grabbing my waist as I carry on dancing. 

I look over to the bar and see Brendon looking over at me, shooting daggers with his eyes. I just smirk, wrapping my arms around the guy. I tilt my head and he makes the first move, placing his lips on mine. I quickly pull away, it doesn't feel right at all.

"I'm sorry" I say in his ear before running out of the club.

"Hey" I hear a voice say next to me. Brendon.

"Oh, so now you want to talk?" I spit back at him, the alcohol fuelling my anger.

"What did you think you were doing in there? Trying to make me jealous?" He asks and I'm taken aback, how fucking dare he?

"Oh, so you can be all over that Blonde bimbo but I can't dance with a guy? Double standards much?? I honestly can't believe you Brendon" I shout, drawing attention to us.

"If you were trying to make me jealous, it worked" He exclaims, moving closer to me.

"What?" I ask

"I hated it, seeing you that close with someone who isn't me. Seeing you kiss someone else, it wasn't right. I was an idiot letting you go" He whispers, his hand stroking the side of my face. I know I should back away, I know I should tell him he had his chance but I don't. Instead, I cup his face with my hands and kiss him. The kiss grows in desperation, Brendon pushes me against the wall, moaning into the kiss.

"I'm so sorry" He says in between kisses. 

"Y/N!" Y/F/N shouts. I quickly pull away and find her glaring at me.

"We're going home" She says, pulling me away. We walk all the way home, the cool night air sobering me up. As soon as I get home, I bury my face in my hands, realising what I've done.

"I'm so stupid. I was starting to have a go at him and then he came closer and I just couldn't resist. I'm so stupid, so fucking stupid" I groan.

"Yes, you are stupid but you have history with him, turning your back on him isn't going to be easy" She says, sitting down next to me, wrapping an arm around me. 

"I need to meet with him, sober and talk everything through" I say and she nods in agreement. My phone pings with a text. It's from him.

B: I ended it with Erica. I love you, I never should have let you go. I need to see you, please.

Ahhhhh this was too rushed and I was making it up as I went along.