Biggest Dream Part 2 (Fluff)

Y/N POV:

Things have been super crazy ever since I agreed to join Panic! At The Disco's Summer Tour. I was immediately catapulted into this whole other world. I've been set up with a team of people, who will help get me from venue to venue and also help me set up for each show. They're all super lovely and I'm constantly telling them how grateful I am. Just a couple of months ago, I was just someone who would record music for fun, hoping that one day I would get my 'big break'. Now, I'm sat backstage at Red Rocks Amphitheatre, listening to Panic! At The Disco sound checking.

I haven't had time to properly meet them yet. I was delayed in getting to the venue, so I've just been warming up in my dressing room and running through my set on my guitar. As soon as Panic! are done, I have to do the quickest sound check ever before getting ready for the show. Excited is an understatement, this is all I've ever wanted. But, I'm also terrified. What if the audiences don't like me? What if my songs completely suck? What if Panic! don't like me? I've looked up to Brendon for as long as I can remember, it would absolutely crush me if he didn't like my music.

I'm interrupted from my overthinking by a knock at the door. I tell them to come in and my heart skips a beat as I realise it's Brendon. Yes, THE Brendon Urie is now standing in my dressing room.

"Hey! I thought I'd quickly come by to introduce myself. It's so good to finally meet you, I've heard so many good things about you and have also maybe Youtube stalked you a bit, you're seriously amazing. Oh and I'm also hear to tell you that they're ready for you at sound check" He says, beaming at me.

I get up off my chair and head over to him. I expect him to stick out his hand but instead, he pulls me in for a hug. Wow, he smells heavenly. I have to shake my head, to shake me out of my daydream. I cannot come across as a complete psycho before the first show.

"Thank you so much, honestly it means a lot. I cannot thank you enough for inviting me along for this tour. I've admired your music for a long time" I say, silently praying that he doesn't think I'm a weirdo.

"That's so sweet! Anyway, I won't delay your sound check any longer but would you like to go for a drink after the show?" He asks and I have to try my hardest not to let out a squeal. A drink? With Brendon Urie? Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming!

"I'd like that, yeah! I'll see you later, good luck for the show!" I call out, as I make my way to the stage, leaving him in my dressing room.

*A Few Hours Later*

THE SHOW WAS INCREDIBLE. It was even better than I could ever have imagined. Some of the audience even knew the words to MY songs!! I had to fight back tears through most of my set, it was the most amazing experience of my life. During my set, I noticed the Panic! guys side stage and Brendon was even singing along. He put his thumbs up to me and flashed me the biggest smile, which spurred me on even more.

Their set was even more amazing, but that's no surprise. I managed to creep out onto the floor, so I could experience it with all the other fans and I'm so glad. At one point Brendon made eye contact with me, he flashed me a smile and winked before he moved to the other side of the stage. For some reason, my heart skipped a beat when he did it and I felt my cheeks flushing.

About an hour after their set finished, a knock came at my dressing room door. I'd had my stuff packed up for a while, not really sure what the protocol was for moving out of the venue. I opened the door, expecting it to be a member of my team. It was Brendon. He'd obviously just got out of the shower, as his hair was slightly damp and he smelt even more heavenly than before.

"You ready? I talked to your team, they'll move your stuff while we're at the bar and they'll start making their way to the next place. You're more than welcome to join our bus tonight, if that's okay with you?" He asks and at first I'm taken aback. But, who would deny the opportunity to spend extra time with Brendon?

"Yeah that's cool with me, shall we go?" I ask and he steps out of the doorway, to let me go first.

We only have to walk a few blocks to the bar that Brendon's chosen. Luckily, it's not too busy but not too quiet either. We find a booth towards the back, so that we're not being deafened by the music coming out of the speaker. Brendon leaves me sat down as he goes to get our drinks. He comes back holding a beer and a cocktail.

"I kind of took a guess at what drink you'd like, the barman made this one especially" Brendon smiles and I feel myself blush again. I thank my lucky stars for the low lighting in the bar. I take a sip of the drink and let out a random noise, showing how good it is.

"Wow, this is incredible, try some!" I say, pushing the glass to him. Brendon also makes a noise showing his approval.

"Makes my beer seem really crap now" He laughs.

I'm surprised at how well the conversation flows. He talks to me a little more about how they decided on picking me to be the support act. I find myself bowing my head a lot, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Why do you keep hiding when you smile? It's cute" He says, tilting my face up lightly with one hand. We make eye contact for a few seconds, while he reaches for my hand that's resting on top of the table. I don't flinch my hand away. In fact, I make another bold move by moving my hand so that we're holding hands properly. He smiles at me and starts rubbing my hand lightly with his thumb. WHY IS HE SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE?

The barman comes over an hour or so later, to let us know that it's closing time. Neither of us realised just how quickly time was running away from us. As we head out of the bar, Brendon takes hold of my hand once more.

"God, you look even more beautiful than you did up on stage" He says as we stand outside of the bar. I look towards the ground, trying to hide my smile but he tilts my head again. He moves his head closer to me, closing his eyes as he leans in. I do the same and before I know it, our lips are pressed against each other. He snakes an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him, as I place my arms over his shoulders. The kiss stays gentle throughout, but it's enough to send sparks through my body.

"I've been wanting to do that all night" He says, as we finally pull away and start making our way to the bus.