Prince Brendon (Smut)

You have been a servant for His Majesty for about 5 years now. You were well respected within the Royal Court, as you were very efficient and you always fulfilled every request that was asked of you. 

The King had a son, who was around 30 years old, 5 years older than you. He was very good looking and you knew for a fact that the King had a list of potential spouses for him, all from different nations. The King was always eager to strengthen relationships with other countries, so  Prince Brendon's future marriage was a way to do this.

Tonight, you had to serve food to the King and Prince Brendon. You were glad it wasn't a big party of people, as you were very tired and the thought of being on your feet for much longer made you want to collapse with exhaustion.

You served the first course and they both thanked you profusely. You weren't sure if you imagining things, but Prince Brendon's eyes had been following you around the room. At one point, you were sure he was looking you up and down, smirking. Maybe, it was just your brain inventing things that it wanted to happen, why on Earth would Brendon be checking you out?

When you served the final course, you realised you definitely hadn't been mistaken. You made eye contact as you were clearing the table and Brendon had winked at you, making you blush slightly. The King announced that he had business to attend to, leaving you in the room with just Brendon. 

'Hey there' He said, grinning at you like a child.

'Hello there, sir' You say, not knowing how to respond.

'Enough with the formalities, you can call be Brendon, babe' He says. You were shocked that he'd called you babe.

'Oh okay, Brendon' You said, stacking the plates up and putting them on a trolley. 

'You're beautiful, you know that?' He says, coming closer to you and you can't help but admire his beautiful eyes.

'Thankyou' You say, as he comes ever closer so that you can feel his breath on your face.

He stares at you for a few seconds before leaning in and placing his lips on yours. After a while, you begin kissing back and he snakes an arm around your waist, bringing your body closer to him.

'Fuck, this is so wrong but so right at the same time' He says between kisses, kissing you with a hunger you'd never witnessed before. You kissed back eagerly, you hadn't realised how much you'd wanted this. 

He pushed you against a wall and began taking your dress off, as you undid the button of his trousers. You could feel him growing hard against your thigh and you were desperate for him to touch you even more.

He pushed you onto the table and he climbed on top of you. He began kissing you from your lips, down to your dripping wet core. You begged him to do more, as he was driving you crazy. He eyed you hungrily before teasing you with his tongue. It swirled it in circles, too slowly for your liking. You grabbed his hair, desperately wanting to control his pace so that he would go faster. He soon got the message, so he picked up the pace and watched as you grew nearer and nearer to orgasm. Just as you were about to release, he stopped and moved away.

'You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this' He said before he thrusted himself into you. You let out a noise as you felt the pressure, before you relaxed under him. You were a whimpering, moaning mess as he thrusted repeatedly in and out of you. All the tension that had been there throughout the years melted away, he was letting out all his emotions now.

'I'm so fucking close, you feel so good Y/N' Brendon moaned, before cumming inside you.

You soon followed and he grabbed your face, forcing you to look at him in the eyes as you came. He then picked you up and kissed you for what felt like forever. But, you were interrupted by the sound of footsteps.

Quickly, you scrambled to get your clothes back on before slipping out of a side door. You could hardly believe what had happened but one thing was for sure, you were going to make sure it happened again.