Mr Urie Part 3 (Fluff)

If you haven't already been able to tell, I'm not from America so I have no clue what happens when you finish college. So, just bear with me.

Y/N POV:

"I can't believe you're graduating" Brendon says, helping me zip up my dress for the graduation ceremony. 

"I know, this year has gone by so fast but it's been the best year of my life" I say, turning round a planting a quick kiss on his plump lips.

"I thought you should know that I've given them my notice, so I'm leaving too" Brendon says casually, as he does up his tie. I stop dead and turn to face him.

"You've left? But you love your job!" I exclaim, unable to believe his thinking.

"I know but babe, I love you more. Being with you means more to me and I can always get another job, it doesn't matter." He explains

"Brendon, are you sure? That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me" I go over to him and wrap my arms around him.

"I've been thinking about it for awhile, but us becoming official convinced me" He says, bending down to give me another kiss and I smile into the kiss.

I'd had no suspicion that he'd been planning to leave his job. It wasn't even something I'd thought about, I'd never dream of making him give up his job. I'd intended on just keep everything on the down low and carrying on as we have been doing. 

We carry on getting ready, before leaving for the graduation ceremony. I take my own car first and Brendon leaves 10 minutes after, so as not to raise any suspicions. When I arrive, I join up with the other members of my class and we collect our complementary glass of champagne. Before the ceremony, we stand around chatting about our favourite memories and future plans. It's a very bittersweet moment but it's nice to have this time with all of them.

"So, who are you going to miss the most?" Y/F/N asks the group.

"Mr Urie definitely, that man is a God on Earth, he's too good looking to be real. I'm hoping to get his number later because I won't be his student anymore" Another girl says. I try my hardest not to react in anyway, but I can't help feeling a pang of jealousy. I stand there uncomfortably as the conversation turns fully onto Brendon, with the girls talking about how fit he is. 

"What about you, Y/N? Have you liked him?" The girl who was flirting with him before asks.

"Of course, he's a very good teacher and it's going to be sad to go" I say, trying to stay neutral in my response.

Before anyone has the chance to reply, we're all called to our seats so that the ceremony can begin. It's a wonderful ceremony with speeches being made by pretty much all the senior members of staff. All around me people are crying, I manage to hold back the tears that fill my eyes. I glance over and make eye contact with Brendon, who winks at me quickly. I smile back at him before turning my attention back to the stage. As I turn away, I notice another teacher looking at me and frowning. Oh god, did he notice??

After the ceremony, everyone stands around and takes photos together. I join in but am anxious to leave not wanting the teacher, Mr Trent, to come and speak to me. My best friend calls me over for a photo but by shouting my name she drew the attention of Mr Trent.

"Y/N, finally happy to be leaving us then?" He says but I can sense that he'd rather be asking me something else.

"I'm happy and sad, it's a very emotional time" I say, my heart beating rapidly.

"I couldn't help but notice an inappropriate exchange between you and Mr Urie. How long has that been going on? Don't bother lying to me either, it's disrespectful" He says, anger clouding his face. I look around helplessly and luckily, I'm able to make eye contact with Brendon who I signal to come over.

"What's going on here then?" Brendon asks, looking at me and then Mr Trent.

"I don't know Sir, you tell me. How long have you been messing around with her?" Mr Trent asks and I look anxiously at Brendon.

"Look, I know it's wrong but I couldn't help it. I really do love her and before you go reporting me, I've already handed in my resignation so this is my last day too" Brendon explains, holding my hand tight. I'm done with worrying if people see, I'm leaving and so is Brendon, so what can they do?

"You're right, it is completely wrong and inappropriate on many levels. But, at least you've done the right thing and you're leaving. I won't report you but just know I'm not comfortable with keeping your little secret" He says, before storming off to speak to somebody else.

"I'm done with keeping us a secret" Brendon says and with that, he cups my face with his hands and kisses me passionately. As he does, I hear gasps and people whispering around us. But, I'm too wrapped up in my little bubble to care about what they're actually saying. 

As Brendon pulls away, I notice that a crowd has gathered round. The people who already knew are smiling widely at us, members of staff are stunned into silence and some girls look downright jealous. Brendon just takes my hand and we walk through the crowd, ignoring the remarks that people are making under their breath.

"It's just you and me now babe" Brendon says as we're out of eye sight.

Sorry it was shit, but I just needed to finish this imagine off