Vices and Virtues (Smut)

Y/N POV:

I flick through the TV Channels, trying to find something to watch. I've been by myself all day watching reality TV and I'm pretty sure it's driving me insane. Brendon's been busy in the studio all day. I tried to go in earlier but he ran up to the door and blocked me from coming in. He's never normally like that, so I've been confused ever since.

"Hey babe" Brendon says, as I'm watching yet another episode of Judge Judy.

"About time, why were you being so weird earlier?" I say, switching off just as Judy starts shouting at a defendant.

"Come with me and I'll show you. I'm sorry I was so forceful, I just didn't want anything to be ruined" He says, taking my hand and leading me to the studio. As we go in, he pulls up a chair for me at his computer. He fiddles about with the computer mouse before turning to face me.

"This is why I've been stopping you from coming in, it's called Y/N smiles" He explains, smiling at me before pressing play on the computer.

As the song plays, tears fill my eyes and I'm stunned into silence. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard and the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. 

"Brendon, it's amazing. Thank you so so much" I say, tears rolling down my cheeks as the song comes to an end.

"It's going to be on the new album, I wanted you to hear it first. You mean the world to me Y/N, so I needed to put it into a song" He says, leaning into kiss me. I close my eyes as our lips connect. It starts off gentle, but as I lean further into the kiss his pace quickens and soon we're kissing with a hunger I've never experienced before. We both get up out of our seats and our hands wander each other's bodies, like teenagers. My hands make my way to his hair and I pull slightly, making him moan into the kiss. His hands make their way to the hem of my shirt. He grasps the material and pulls my shirt up and discards it across the room. Then, he unhooks my bra and his hands make their way to my breasts, roaming them as his mouth attacks my neck leaving hickeys all over.

I run my finger along the top of his jeans and he bucks his hips toward me. I slide my fingers between our bodies and take hold of his zip, pulling it down as quickly as possible. He moves away from me so I can take his jeans off, feeling how hard he is against my thigh. I palm him through his boxers and he groans and mumbles incoherently as he slides his boxers down himself. He places his hands on my shoulders and presses down slightly, signalling for me to get down on my knees.

I position myself more comfortably and take his member into my hand as my tongue dances around his tip, sending shivers up his spine. I then lick from the tip to the base, as he once again bucks his up towards me and tells me to stop teasing. As I take all of him in my mouth, his hands grip my hair, forcing me to bob my head and deep throat him. Luckily, I have no gag reflex so I'm able to handle it. Before long, I can taste his saltiness in my mouth and I take this as a sign to stop, not wanting him to cum yet. He helps me back up to my feet before cupping my face in his hands and kissing me, while pushing me towards the sofa. I lay on the sofa and he finishes undressing me and positions himself between my legs. He traces up and down my thigh with one fingertip, driving me insane with his teasing. He smirks at me, knowing full well what he's doing to me.

"Who made you this wet?" He purrs, his head moving down between my thighs. I grab his head and force him towards my dripping wet core.

"You did Brendon, this is all because of you" I moan, as his tongue explores my folds. As he works his magic, I feel myself moving closer and closer towards the edge. I arch my back as he moves his tongue in and out at a quicker pace. 

"Brendon fuck yes" I scream as I cum. He licks it up slowly, closing his eyes in pleasure as he does. Then he climbs on top of me and kisses me again. He starts on my lips, then begins tracing kisses along my jawline, making his way down to my collarbone and then eventually back down to my core. I can feel myself getting worked up again, as his body grinds into mine.

"Brendon, fuck me please" I beg, growing more and more desperate with each passing moment. Brendon doesn't bother to respond, he positions himself between my legs once again and slams into me. I bit my lip at the sensation as he hits my spot.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby" He says breathlessly, his hands gripping my hips to steady himself. I grip the sofa behind me, overcome with pleasure. He continues to thrust into me, grunting as he does.

"I'm about to cum, but you better fucking look at me when you do. I want to see exactly what I've done to you" He commands and I nod, unable to get any words out of my mouth. 

"Fuck Brendon" I scream as I cum, doing as he says and looking him directly in the eye. He does the same and I bite my lip as he does, it's so hot. He collapses on top of me, breathing heavily. We stay like that for a while, both panting heavily, our bodies glistening with sweat.

"Wow, I should write songs about you more often" Brendon smirks, planting a quick kiss on my lips. 

"Nothing can beat that one, we might have to go for Round 2" I wink and he raises his eyebrows, obviously turned on by the idea.