I'll take care of you (Fluff)

*REQUESTED*

I've been ill for the past week or so and I think it's finally reached Brendon. Yesterday, he was having multiple coughing fits and was blowing his nose quite a lot. This morning, I woke up to him having yet another coughing fit.

"Are you okay?" I ask, turning over to face him. He looks extremely pale and his nose is red from where he's been wiping it all the time.

"I think I've got the flu" He whispers, his voice extremely hoarse. I pull him close to me, to express my sympathy for him.

"Right, no studio for you. You're staying in bed today, I'll take care of you" I say, hauling myself out of the warmth of our bed. I wrap my silk dressing gown around me and head to the kitchen. I pour him a glass of orange juice, find a box of tissues and make him a slice of toast before putting them all on a tray and taking it upstairs to me.

"I know you probably won't have much of an appetite, but your body still needs fuel. I'm going to run to the store and get you some vitamins, okay? Text me if you need anything" I plant a kiss on his cheek before throwing some jeans and a jumper on.

I hunt round the store and look through every bottle of vitamins, making sure I get the right thing for him. Then, I head back home and as I walk through the door, I can hear him coughing from all the way upstairs.

When I head into the bedroom, he looks just as pale but looks even more exhausted now. I fill a glass of water for him and hand him a couple of vitamins, which he takes gladly. Then, I snuggle up next to him on the bed. He shuffles down so that his head is resting on my chest. I can tell he's struggling to breathe, because of the flu. I begin to play with his hair gently and eventually he shuts his eyes and his breathing gets gradually deeper. I keep holding him as he sleeps, stroking his forehead, which is burning up. He mumbles in his sleep, but I can't make out what he's saying.

He wakes after about an hour, another coughing fit disturbing him from his slumber. He holds his ribs as he coughs, obviously in a certain amount of pain. Then, he begins to shiver even though his head is hot to the touch. I move away from him, so I can get him another blanket, to try and get him to stop shivering so much.

"How does that feel?" I say, tucking him up in the blanket.

"It feels better, thank you babe" He replies, his voice not as hoarse but still weak.

"You don't need to thank me, you did the exact same for me. Would you like some hot honey and lemon?" I ask and he nods. Again, I get off the bed and make my way back downstairs. I fix up a fairly big mug of the drink and take it up to him. He cups it tightly in his hands, trying to use it to help him warm up. He takes small sips gradually and when the drink is gone, his voice sounds a bit stronger.

For the next few hours, we binge watch some netflix and just stay snuggled up together. A couple of times I have to pull him back, to stop him from going into the studio. He reluctantly listens to me and eventually he begins to fall asleep.

"I love you" He mumbles, closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep. I plant a kiss on the top of his head.

"I love you too"

I know that was crap and short, but it's an imagine none the less.