*REQUESTED* Stop The Show (Fluff)

Request: Can you do one where Y/N goes to a Panic! concert to support Brendon and throughout the whole show, he can't take his mind off of proposing to her. So he brings her on stage and Kenny/Dan/Nicole help him propose.

Brendon's POV:

Y/N and I have been dating for almost 4 years now. We met backstage at a Panic! show. From that first meeting I was completely infatuated with her. I couldn't stop thinking about her and would wait by my phone, desperate for her to text me. We dated a few times and it became clear that she was the one for me. I fell for her, hard. She just completely gets me and she never complains, even when I'm gone for weeks on end.

"Hey babe, you excited for the show?" I ask Y/N as she arrives at the venue.

"I'm so excited, I can't wait to hear all the new songs live" She says, squeezing my hand tight.

Normally when she comes to shows, she stands side stage with Zack but I've arranged for her and her friend, Y/F/N to sit in the centre of the front row.

"What time is Y/F/N coming? I'll have to leave you in a minute to start my warm up and doors will be opening soon" I ask her.

"She's in the queue, apparently she wants the 'full fan experience' so she'll text me when she's in her seat and I'll join her" She says, as she sits down on the sofa in the dressing room.

*Show Time*

"This next one is a new one, it's called Hey Look Ma, I Made it" I announce before the song starts. It feels so good to finally be able to sing these songs lives and it's even better to have fans singing them back, twice as loud. Every now and then I glance over at Y/N and her friend, they look like they're having the time of their lives. I don't think they've sat in their seat the whole time, they've been dancing away and screaming the lyrics. I'm so in love with her that it hurts.

After the song finishes I quickly run to Zack at the side of the stage and he hands me the box. I've been planning this for a while but I just didn't know when exactly I'd do it. So, I've asked Zack to carry the box around with him.

"Okay, sorry about that. Who in this room has ever been in love?" I ask and there's a loud cheer from the crowd.

"Well, I have. I've been in love with a girl called Y/N for almost 4 years now" I say and the crowd cheers again. I look over at Y/N and she flashes me a confused look, followed by a beaming smile. I walk over to her and signal for her to come up on stage. She hesitates at first but Y/F/N pushes her, to get her to move.

"This is Y/N everyone!" I exclaim, giving her a quick kiss as she gets on stage.

"Okay guys, I need you to play a love song" I say, turning round to face Kenny, Dan and Nicole. They nod to each other and Kenny plays the beginning to 'Careless Whisper'. Everyone bursts out laughing.

"Okay, maybe if Dallon was here that'd be appropriate. Maybe another song?" I ask.

The opening to "Can't Help Falling In Love" begins to play and I put my thumb up to the others.

"Okay, much better. So, we've been dating for 4 years and it's been the best 4 years of my life. We haven't always had it easy, but we've pulled through and it's made us stronger. I can't imagine my life without you. I also can't imagine going any longer without you being my wife. So, Y/N, will you marry me?" I ask, getting down on one knee. The crowd begin to scream but all I can focus on is her. She has tears streaming down her face but she manages to nod.

I open the box and slip the ring onto her finger, it's a perfect fit. Then, I stand back up and envelope her in my arms.

"I love you" She whispers in my ear. I lean away and place a gentle kiss on her lips, eliciting another scream from the crowd.

"I love you too" I reply. The most amazing woman in the world is going to be my wife!!

I thought I'd keep this one fairly short and sweet x