Some Day (Fluff)

*Set in High School Years*

Y/N POV:

Staring out of my window, I let out a heavy sigh. Even though I only have a year and a half left at school, it feels endless. The work is slowly mounting up and everything seems to be becoming more hard as the weeks and months drag on.
I look up at the stars and wish to be anywhere but here. I already feel like I've outgrown this town and I long to get as far away as possible.

I hear the click of the hall light and I can hear my parents whispering their goodnights to each other. I put my hoodie on and ease myself out of the window. I inch down the drainpipe and drop down onto the front porch, luckily landing solidly, a trip to the emergency room is not what I need right now.

Putting my headphones in, I blast my music into my ears and pretend I'm somewhere far away, living the life I really want. I walk quickly, my feet pounding the sidewalk in time to my music. As I reach Brendon's house, I look around for a small stone. I aim for his window and luckily hit it first time. I step back into the shadows slightly, not wanting his parents to see me. They've never approved of our relationship, so we have to be as secretive as possible, meaning most of the time we meet like this, in the dead of night, when the rest of the world is sleeping.

After a few minutes, Brendon's face appears at the window. I pull my hood down and step forward slightly. A beaming smile settles on his face and he nods at me, before disappearing from view. After a few more moments, he's landing next to me and pulls me towards to him. This boy has the power to melt all my worries and fears away just by holding me in his arms.

"I've missed you" He whispers, his lips inches from me.
"You saw me at school earlier" I chuckle slightly, pressing my lips against his.
"I know, I've still missed you" He says in between kissing me and I smile into the kiss. He holds my hand as we walk.
As much as I love meeting him in the daytime, there's something more intimate about seeing him in the early hours of the morning. We have really deep chats and we pour our hearts out to eachother.

Reaching the park, Brendon sits down and I sit in between his legs, my back to him. He wraps his arm round me and kisses the top of my head, making me feel safe and secure.

"How have you been?" He asks, his hand rubbing the top of my thigh slightly.
"I'm bored Brendon" I say, letting out a heavy sigh.
"Of what babe?" He asks and I pause before speaking.
"Just everything. I'm bored of this town, of all these people, excluding you of course. Do you ever just get the feeling that you don't belong here? That there's another life, a better life for you somewhere else? That's how I feel. I know there's not long left of school and I keep being told not to wish away my life, but I can't help it. I want to get away. I want us to be able to be together, no judgements and no restrictions." I explain, turning round so I can snuggle up to him more.
"I know what you mean darling. I feel like I've outgrown this town, that there's something more for me somewhere else. But sadly, our reality is that this is our life right now. But, I strongly believe that as soon as schools over, we're both destined for better things. I can't be sure what the universe has in store for us, but I know that as long as you're involved somehow, I'll be okay" He says and I fully turn to face him. He cups my cheek before pressing his lips against mine once more, but firmer this time. I swear that I could never get bored of kissing him or just being with him.
We both pull away at the same time and I go back to my original position, with my back against him. We both sit there, content with each other's company, just staring at the stars.

Suddenly, my phone starts buzzing and it takes me a few moments to realise that we've both fallen asleep and it's my alarm for school going off.

"Brendon! Wake the fuck up, we have school!" I say, shaking him. At first he resists but then as he processes my words, his eyes shoot open. I pull him up and we both start sprinting towards home.

As we get to his house, I pull him towards me.
"You meant what you said, didn't you? That we'll get away someday?" I say and he smiles at me, pulling me in for another kiss, giving me my answer.

Honestly I have no fucking clue what this is tbh but take it cause I got nothing else rn😂