AN IDEA

Okay so it seemed like quite a lot of you liked the imagine where Brendon was a cheat. (Obviously I wasn't basing that on anything he's done in reality, he's a gem). But, I've had quite a few requests for a Part 2, but each with different outcomes.

I love all of them so want to fulfil them. So, I'm going to do a Part 2 for each request, so it'll be different scenarios.

Scenario 1: Brendon and Y/N's Sister end up getting married. Obviously Y/N is invited and is still bitter, so asks someone to come along with her to be her pretend boyfriend. That person is Ryan Ross so it makes Brendon jealous. He realises he doesn't love the Sister so goes after Y/N again.

Scenario 2: Y/N finds out she's pregnant so does the right thing and tells Brendon. He promises to be there for the baby and to help her in anyway. They spend time together and the spark between them reignites. Just before the baby is born, he apologises again and tells her how much he loves her. She caves in, forgives him and he leaves the Sister.

Scenario 3: Brendon realises his mistake and tries to win Y/N back. But, she's a strong independent woman. She makes sure to rub it in his face, with different tweets and instagram posts. She finds another boyfriend, making Brendon jealous but she doesn't take him back.

If you have anymore, let me know!!