You're Driving Me Crazy Part 1 (Smut)

"So is there any type of love interest for you right now?" The interviewer asks Brendon and I nearly choke on my coffee. I knew he was on TV to promote Death Of A Bachelor, but I hadn't expected a question like this.

"There is actually. She's the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and we're very happy" He gushes, his face lighting up. I go warm all over. Is it possible to fall for someone even more?

"How long have you two been together?" The interviewer asks, leaning closer to Brendon. I can see that her eyes are wild with intrigue.

"We've been together for nearly two years now. We wanted to keep things private so we could get to know each other better and spend time away from everyone else" Brendon explains and the interviewer nods along, looking disappointed that she's not getting anymore juicy gossip. They talk a little bit more about some of the other songs on the album and the upcoming tours, then the interview ends.

I feel relieved that it's finally gone public that Brendon is in a relationship. We've been trying so hard to keep it private, as we didn't want our faces splashed over Altpress and other websites. But, it was getting more difficult. We always had to make sure our arrival at venues was a while after each other, so as not to arouse suspicion.

*Few Hours Later*

"I'm back!" Brendon yells, closing the front door behind him. I call to him to let him know where I am. He sits down next to me and wraps an arm around me. I move closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"So, did you watch the interview?" Brendon asks, I detect a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"I did. Don't worry, I'm not annoyed you told them. In fact, I'm relieved. No more hiding, we can be as intimate as we want in public" I joke but Brendon thinks I'm being serious.

"I think it's hot though, doing all that PDA stuff, as least everyone would be clear on who you belong to" Brendon says, his voice lower. He lifts my head up so he can place a kiss on my lips.

"Don't get yourself too worked up Urie" I tease, getting up off the sofa. "I just need to change, then I need to sort the garden out"

I head upstairs and I already know exactly what I'm going to put on. I choose the bikini Brendon bought me a few weeks ago. I haven't worn it yet, because it's a bit more revealing than most, but I want to see his reaction. I put it on and head back downstairs, where Brendon has now settled by the pool with a beer. I step outside and begin watering the plants, I can feel Brendon's gaze on me and I smirk to myself.

"You okay there B?" I ask, acting as casual as possible. I can tell by the look on his face that he likes how I look in the Bikini.

"What do you think?" He replies sounding stressed. I quickly finish watering the flowers and then head over to him. He sits up more in his chair and I sit on top of him, straddling him. His hands immediately find their way to my waist and he leans forward, his lips meeting mine. The kiss starts off gentle but he becomes more desperate with each passing second. I begin to rock my hips back and forth, grinding into him, making him let out a moan.

"Fuck, you're driving me crazy Y/N" He says, throwing his head back. I take that as an opportunity to lean forward and place kisses along his neck and jawline. I do it slowly, too slowly for his liking. As I leave my trail of kisses, I feel him gulp after each one and he grows harder beneath me. I slip one hand down between us, to the waistband of his shorts. I trace my finger along it and he shivers under my touch, moaning my name under his breath. After I've left him enough kisses for my satisfaction, I slip my hand fully into his shorts and begin stroking him. I feel myself growing more and more turned on. We've never done something like this outside. I can hear the neighbours outside in their own garden but I'm beyond the point of caring, so what if they hear us?

"Enough with the teasing, you caused this, now you do something about it" He demands, standing up and pulling his shorts down. He places his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down to my knees. I take him with one hand and use the other one to pump while I take him into my mouth. I lick all around the tip at first. He may be getting what he wants, but I'll still do it my way. I slowly take more of him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around him. I quicken my pace, driving him closer to the edge.

"Fuck babe I'm gonna cum" He groans, moments before releasing into my mouth. I swallow it all while making direct eye contact with him, trying to keep him turned on so that he'll help me out.

"Maybe we should take this inside, I think it's going to become too noisy for the neighbours to deal with" Brendon says, his eyes growing dark with lust. He takes my hand and leads me inside, away from the potentially prying eyes of the neighbours.

*Part 2 coming soon*