*REQUESTED* I Hate You? (Fluff)

Request: Can you do an imagine where Brendon bullies Y/N and then confesses that he likes her?

*I DO NOT CONDONE BULLYING AT ALL, THIS IS PURELY FOR AN IMAGINE*

*TRIGGER WARNING*

Y/N POV:

Ever since I started High School I've had the same bully. Every single day, he makes me life a living hell. From the minute I walk into the school to the minute I leave, he preys on my every weakness, calling me out on all my insecurities. Nothing I say or do makes him stop, it's relentless.

"Aww has someone got some acne?" He says, smirking as he walks past with his gang of mates. Quickly, I check my face with my compact mirror and cover the scattering of spots on my chin with my hand. How did he know?

"Just ignore him" Y/F/N says and I can't help but scoff. It's easier said than done, surely he knows how insecure I am.

"How can I ignore him? Brendon is the most popular guy in school and the most attractive" I point out, fighting the urge to run into the bathroom to cry.

Y/F/N takes my arm in hers and walks me to class, as if protecting me from more bullying. She gives my hand a tight squeeze as we separate to take our seats in possibly the worst lesson. History. Why is it the worst you ask? Because Brendon sits next to me.

I've tried asking the teacher so many times if I can move, but he won't let me because I've yet to give him a decent reason. I don't want to tell on Brendon, that will just give him more ammunition.

"Looking forward to the lesson?" Brendon smirks as he takes his seat next to me, giving me a quick shove. I keep my focus on the front of the class, not wanting to give him a reaction.

"Ignoring me, are we?" He sniggers.

"When you say something worth replying to, then I'll say something back" I say, whipping my head round violently, surprising myself at what I'm saying.

He kicks my chair and gives me another shove, before pinching me.

"Someone think they're all tough by talking back? You're nothing, okay?" He hisses and I immediately feel hot tears down my face.

I slam my textbook shut and storm out of the class, running as far away as I can. I hear footsteps running after me, but I don't dare to look back. There is no way that anyone can drag me back into that school.

"Y/N" I hear a voice shout as I hold onto a tree, catching my breath. Is that Brendon? I turn round and see him catching up to me, I turn to run but he grabs my arm.

"What? Come to say some more stuff? I think you've said pretty much every insult there is. I'm nothing, I'm dumb, I'm ugly, I'm fat, what is there left to say?" I shout, flailing my arms everywhere, suddenly overwhelmed with anger.

"I'm sorry" He says, his voice soft.

"Good on- wait what?" I ask, unsure whether I heard him correctly.

"I'm sorry, okay? I feel genuinely awful so when you ran away, I had to come after you" He says, scuffing his shoes in the dirt, not making eye contact.

"You literally said that I was nothing and now you feel awful? Please, it hasn't bothered you for the past year?" I laugh, genuinely in a state of disbelief.

"I like you" He mumbles and I cover my face with my hands, turning around. Did he really just say that?

"Oh so a minute ago, I was nothing and now, you like me? Get a grip Brendon. You have made my life a living hell for the past year. You have picked on all my insecurities, laughed at me relentlessly and now you're saying it's because you like me? What kind of warped little world do you live in?" I shout, a class doing PE turn to stare but I don't pay them any attention.

"I don't know why I did it, I genuinely don't. I do really like you and I know what I've done is unforgivable but I want to put it behind me. I promise, I won't be like that any more" He says, remorse clouding his face.

"Good. You need to change because bullying fucks people up, okay? You might think it's harmless words, but trust me that shit is crushing. Maybe you should talk to the guidance counsellor, I feel like there's stuff you need to get off your chest" I say, my voice not as cold and harsh.

"You're right, why are you being so nice to me?" He asks, making eye contact with me.

"Because I like to think that there's good in people, even you Brendon Urie. I'm not going to confess my undying love for you, but I'm willing to accept your apology, only if you go and speak to someone, okay?" I say, a small smile creeping on my face.

"I promise, I'll tell all my friends as well, okay? I do really like you Y/N" He says.

"Okay, that's a little too much for me to handle right now. Let's start at square one and go from there" I say, heading back towards school. He trails behind me like a little puppy and I just smirk to myself.

Okay, I admit, this isn't my best imagine but it was requested a few time. Next one is a Smut