Welcome Home (Smut)

You were a travel blogger, which was literally your dream job. It combined the two things you loved most, writing and travelling. You'd been lucky enough to visit some amazing places, meet some inspiring people and stay in some of the best hotels in the world. You couldn't wish for a better job, even though it was highly stressful and you were constantly working to deadlines, to make sure your blog is up to date.

It was hard though, what with Brendon being in a touring band. You both tried your best to be away when the other one was and come home around the same time. 90% of the time it worked out, but there were times where one of you was home. It had been difficult in the early stages of your relationship, but you were both determined and after 6 years together, you'd finally come to terms with it and accepted that it was just another part of your relationship.

You were currently in a taxi home from the airport, having just been on a 3 week trip exploring Germany and Austria. It had been amazing but you were glad to be back home in the warm, as Europe had been absolutely freezing. Oh and of course, you were excited to see Brendon as well. As he is working on Panic!'s next album, he is home all the time so you felt bad about leaving him. However, your next trip wasn't for another month so you had plenty of time to spend with him.

As the taxi got closer to your house, you could feel your excitement building. You'd told Brendon that you were coming home the following day, as you wanted to surprise him. He always picks you up from the airport and you rarely surprise him, even though he loves surprises because he's a big kid at heart.

You step out of the taxi, tipping the driver generously and head inside. You call out but there was no answer, meaning that he must be in the studio out the back. You greet the dogs, giving them both lots of attention before you head towards the studio.

Even from outside, you could hear him working away and you smiled to yourself, you could listen to him sing all day and never get fed up of it. You stand outside the door for a few moments, with your eyes closed, just listening to him. When he stops, you take that as an opportunity to throw open the door and yell 'SURPRISE'.

His face was an absolute picture, a mixture of shock, happiness and fear. You quickly whip out your phone and take a photo for your instagram story, making sure to save it so you can look back on this moment and laugh.

After he's recovered from the shock, he goes over to you, lifting you off your feet and spinning round with you. Then, he places you down and kisses you passionately, before wrapping you up in his arms, unwilling to let go. 

'Babe, I thought you got back tomorrow?' He asked, playing with a strand of your hair.

'That's what you thought. I just wanted to surprise you, I landed a couple of hours ago' You explain, kissing him lightly on the lips before moving your lips to the sweet spot on his neck. This causes him to let out a soft moan and you feel a tingle run up your spine.

'I've missed you so fucking much' He says in between kisses, growing desperate with each one. 

'I can tell' You smirk, lifting off his top and taking a moment to admire his toned body. You run a hand down it which makes him visibly shudder. Your touch makes him weak, so you always use that to your advantage.

'I've missed your body against mine' He whispers, pressing himself against you, as you slowly grind your hips. You can feel him growing hard against you. 

'Maybe we should take this to the bedroom' You suggest, taking his hand and he follows you like an eager child.

Once in the bedroom, his dominant side takes over. He pins you against the door, holding your wrists above your head with one of his hands as he leaves hickeys all over your neck. You then unbutton his jeans and pull down his boxers, releasing his erection. He pushes you down to your knees and you begin to work your magic. You tease him at first, flicking your tongue around his tip, tasting the pre-cum that he's already released before you place all of him in your mouth. His hand roughly grabs your hair and he moves your head, moaning loudly as your pace gets quicker and quicker. 

He cums hard in your mouth and you swallow it all while making direct eye contact with him, as you know it drives him crazy. He picks you up and places you on the bed. He pulls down your underwear agonisingly slowly and then he goes down on you. He puts his tongue in and runs it over your folds really slowly, driving you insane. He loves teasing you, because he knows it turns you on so much. 

'Brendon, just fuck me already' You beg, closing your eyes from the pleasure of his tongue inside you.

He lines himself up before pounding into you, hard. You let out a whine at the pressure, as he repeatedly thrusts himself into you. You both let out loud moans and shout each other's names. God, you've missed this more than you thought possible.

'I'm gonna cum' Brendon moans before releasing himself into you, screaming your name as he does so. You soon follow, making eye contact with him again while shouting his name.

He collapses on the bed next to you, out of breath.

You lean over and kiss him before saying 'Round Two?' with a smirk on your face.