Yes? (Fluff)

Brendon's POV:

Y/N and I have been dating for 5 years now and it's been the best 5 years of my life. Panic! have been doing well and through it all, I've had a wonderful woman by my side. She's been absolutely incredible and deals with everything so well, especially when I'm away from home for weeks on end. She puts up with me when I'm stressing, because I've got writer's block and she deals with me when I'm anxious before a tour. She just gets me and whenever I'm with her, it just feels so right. That's exactly why I've come to the decision that it's the time to ask her to marry me. We've been living together for two years and it's gone well, so it seems like the natural next step. There's not a single doubt in my mind that she's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. 

I haven't planned a big fancy holiday to Paris, so I can propose at the top of the Eiffel Tower. I know she's not the kind of person that would like being centre of attention. Instead, I plan to drive to our favourite sport in the Californian hills and watch the sunset together, then I'll propose. 

"Hey babe, fancy going out for a drive later?" I ask, pretending to tidy away some dishes in the kitchen.

"Yeah sure, where would we go?" She asks, looking up briefly from the TV.

"Not sure yet, we'll just go somewhere random" I answer.

*A few hours later*

I leave with plenty of time, not wanting to miss sunset. As we drive, I play all our favourite songs and we sing them at the top of our lungs, windows wide open. Other drivers stare at us but we don't care, let them judge.

I pull up at our favourite spot and undo my seatbelt, putting my arm around her shoulder. She snuggled up to me and we sit there in silence for a few moments, taking in the beautiful view before us. As soon as the sun began to set, we moved to the bonnet. I take a blanket with me, not wanting her to get too cold. The sky turned into the most beautiful pastel shades, it was quite literally the most beautiful sunset I'd ever seen in my life.

"Babe, i'm just going to grab my jacket out of the trunk" I say, hopping off of the bonnet. I walk to the trunk and pick up the ring box, I check it for the 500th time, to make sure nobody's stolen it within the 10 minutes we've been sat on the bonnet. Then, I walk round to her side and kneel down.

"Babe?" I say and as she turns, her facial expression turns to one of absolute shock.

"Y/N, I love you more than anyone else in this world. From the first time I laid eyes on you, I was infatuated. There is not a single doubt in my mind that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. So, will you do me the honour of being my wife?" I ask, holding the ring up to her.

"Brendon, I love you so much. Of course I'll marry you" She says, accepting the ring and then leaping into my arms. We stay there for a few moments, just embracing each other. I can't believe that she's agreed to spending the rest of her life with me, I truly am the luckiest man on the planet.