You Have Got To Be Kidding Me (Fluff)

I really really like the idea of Teacher! Brendon so wanted to do another one but it's slightly different to the 'Mr Urie' series.

*Y/N is over 18 in this, so isn't a minor*

Y/N POV:

"I'll take another cocktail please, surprise me" I say to the barman. I have no clue how I've managed to get away with being in a bar, I was paranoid they were going to realise that I was using a fake ID. But, I was waved in right away and now I'm onto my third drink, why has it taken me this long to get a fake? 

"You ought to slow down you know, it'll get to your head really quickly" A voice says to the side of me. I swivel my bar stool right and stop dead as I look at possibly the most gorgeous man I've ever seen in my life. He's wearing a tight-fitted suit and a tie that's slightly loose. I instantly get an image in my head of me ripping his tie off and unbuttoning his shirt. Startled, I take a big sip of my drink to get the image out of my head, feeling my cheeks burning red.

"You're right, my head is starting to feel a little funny" I reply, pushing my drink away from me slightly.

"I'm Brendon, what's your name?" He says, stretching out a hand for me to shake. His hold is gentle and I fight the urge to never let his hand go.

"Y/N" I smile, feeling my cheeks flush again.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful woman" He says.

He moves to the stool right next to me and we chat for what seems like hours. We discover that we have plenty in common, especially our music tastes. Normally, I wouldn't let some stranger chat me up, but with Brendon, it feels normal. I don't get that uneasy feeling in my stomach or the urge to run. But, I do get an intense urge to push him against a wall and kiss him all over.

"I should be heading home now" I say, downing the rest of my drink and getting up off of my stool.

"Did you walk here?" He asks and I nod my head. He throws a few notes onto the bar and gets up as well.

"I'll walk you home then" He says, I try to protest but he ignores me anyway. As we walk out of the bar, he slips his hand into mine and it feels, right? It's happened to me once before and I immediately pulled my hand away and bolted in the other direction. But with Brendon, I get a warm feeling inside. That might just be the alcohol but there's something about him that just makes me feel at ease.

"I've really enjoyed meeting you, I want to see you again" He says as we stop a couple of houses away from mine.

"Me too, pass me your number and we can arrange something" I say and he recites his number, as I tap it into my phone. Then, we just stand there for a few minutes. Just as I'm about to turn away to head towards my house, he takes my hand and pulls me back towards him. He pulls me close to him, so that our bodies are pressed tight against each other. He leans towards me and places his lips onto mine. The kiss is soft and gentle, yet perfect at the same time.

"As much as I want to stay and kiss you, I have my first day back at college tomorrow so I really need to go" I say, still pressed up against him. Reluctantly, he lets me go and waits until I'm safely inside my house.

*The Next Day*

"You HAVE to get me a fake ID too! I want to hook up with some random hottie at a bar" Y/F/N says as we make our way into our class.

"I will don't you worry" I laugh as we take our seats, busying ourselves with getting all our textbooks and equipment out.

"Welcome to this years History class" A voice booms from the front of the class. Why does the voice sound so familiar? I look up and I feel all the blood drain from my face. It's Brendon. Instantly, I slide down in my seat and hope that the ground will swallow me up.

"You okay? You don't look so good" Y/F/N asks and I shake my head, trying to crawl out of the room unseen. 

"You okay there?" Brendon asks, but luckily all he can see is the back of my head as I run out of the door.

"Wait up!" Crap. He's followed me. I stop dead, still facing away from him, too terrified to turn round.

"Are you okay? You are allowed to look at me you know" He says, his voice laced with concern. God, why does he have to be so nice as well as attractive? Slowly, I turn round and his face pales too with recognition.

"Hi" I say, my voice small.

"Shit, I had no clue you meant this college!" 

"Well, you never mentioned you were a teacher" I exclaim, anxiously looking round to make sure there's nobody around to hear us.

"It never came up I guess!" 

"Oh god, this is such a mess! I was just about to text you and ask when I could see you" I say, burying my face in my hands.

"Texting in my class? You are a bad girl" He steps towards me and I feel that same warm feeling inside. Damn him and the way he makes me feel. 

"Stop, not here. You have no idea what I want to do to you right now" I immediately cover my mouth with my hands. I did NOT just say that.

"Oh yeah? Swing by my class after school and you can tell me all about it" His eyes grow dark and we hold intense eye contact for a while, before he smirks and turns away, walking back to class.

Looks like this year is going to be lots of fun.