Come With Me (Smut)

*REQUESTED*

Y/N POV:

High school. The biggest pain in my life. I hate it so much and the people are awful. Well, not everyone. I have two close friends and of course, my boyfriend. Without them, I probably wouldn't even bother coming in, it's that unbearable.

Math. My least favourite lesson in the whole world with my least favourite teacher. For some reason, from the very first lesson, he's never liked me. He doesn't even try to show his dislike, he'll pick on me and call me out when I've got something wrong.

"Y/N, pay attention" Mr Y/T/N exclaims, startling me out of my daydream. I roll my eyes and flash a quick look to Brendon, who has a sympathetic look on his face.

The rest of the lesson drags by. Mr Y/T/N calls me out several more times, making me grow angrier and more tense each time. By the end of the lesson, I'm bright red with rage, so I begin pacing up and down the corridor.

"Babe, try and calm down a little" Brendon says, putting his hand on my shoulder but I shrug him off.

"I have an idea, come with me" Brendon says, grabbing my hand and leading me down the corridor. We stop outside the supply closet and he looks around, to see if there's any teachers coming. When the coast is clear, he opens it and bundles us both inside, locking the door behind us.

"Why are we in a stupid supply closet?" I ask, confused.

"You need to unwind a little, away from everyone else" He says, stroking my cheek. Instantly, I begin to feel myself calm down. I move closer to him so that our foreheads are touching . Brendon tilts his head slightly and his lips lightly touch mine. I close my eyes and kiss him back. The kiss starts off slow and gentle, his hands cupping my face. I run my hands up and down his body, making him moan into the kiss and press his body against mine. Then, the kiss becomes less gentle with each passing moment. He kisses me with more desperation, making me breathless and hot under his touch. Scrambling about, we try to take each other's clothes off as quickly as we can, knowing it won't be long before people start notice we're missing.

"We're going to have to be quick" I say, but Brendon just shakes his head. Then, he places his hand on the top of my head and pushes me down, so that I'm kneeling in front of him. He managed to take his jeans off but his boxers are on, but they look extremely tight. I begin palming his erection through the material, making him squirm and moan. He flashes me a warning look and I just chuckle to myself, he always gets really impatient. I run my finger along the waistband of his boxers, then I lift some up and let it smack against his skin. Then, I decide it's best not to tease him any longer. I pull his boxers down and let his erection spring free. Taking him in my hand, I swirl my tongue around the tip before moving it all the way up and down. I can feel him throbbing under my touch so stop, not wanting him to release too early.

"Fuck me already" I beg and he nods, his eyes growing dark with lust. 

He lays me down on the cold, hard floor and he climbs on top of me. Using one hand, he covers my mouth to try and stop me from making too much noise. He uses the other one to steady himself. He asks if I'm ready and I nod eagerly. He pushes himself into me and I have to use all my strength not to make too much noise. He quickens his pace and I let out a loud moan, that not even his hand could muffle very well. 

Somehow, Brendon manages to keep quiet even when both of us near out climax. I signal to him with my eyes that I'm close and he nods, unable to speak because he's too breathless. He groans more as he gets closer and I feel my walls begin to tighten around him. Then, the sensation in my stomach begins to build until it becomes too overwhelming so I have to release. I scream as I do, Brendon's hand not muffling me anymore. Brendon releases at the same time and he rolls over next to me.

We're interrupted by a knocking at the door, we look at each other startled then scramble to get our clothes on.

"You hide, I'll go and make up a story" Brendon whispers and I nod. Moving around in the darkness to the furthest corner of the closet.

Brendon opens the door to find the principal stood there, looking less than impressed.

"Ah, Mr Urie, I might have guessed it would be you. Care to explain what you were doing in there?" He asks, his voice extremely frosty.

"I was just um, practising my drama" Brendon says, and I cover my mouth to hide my laughter at the worst excuse I've ever heard. 

The principal signals for Brendon to follow him to his office and I wait a few moments before leaving. 

"Is everything okay?" I ask Brendon at lunchtime.

"It's all sorted, he just told me to practise somewhere more public or people might think something else is going on in there" Then, we both burst into hysterics.